Story Blurb

It's said that the souls of two wolves can never appear in a single werewolves body, let alone two Alpha wolves. But in Rose's case she is born with two wolf souls bonded to her own she's one of a kind. No wolf like her stands out there like she does...because in her case being born with two alpha wolf souls makes her one of THE strongest alpha wolves to be born in this day and age.

She is the alpha of all alphas her power is challenged by no one, lest she strikes them down without mercy.

Because hey, only a girl knows how to handle power like this without going crazy.

Beautiful, Rose is the First female Alpha with a power that exceeds all the males that surround her. She stays away from all the current Alphas to keep her power hidden. But when she finally makes it known those that don't know her fear her.

Destructive, Agreus is looking for the mate that can take hold of his heart, and tame the beast that he is on the inside. This inner him isn't controlled by his two counterparts but by this other side of him that is broken. Because of this he never turns into his wolf because if he did those that don't know him might try to destroy him. For fear of the destruction he would cause.
-------------------------------------------------------
Be prepared to start the next chapter because their journey starts NOW....

*(Hey the first few chapters I was just starting out on please try to continue it gets better ❤️️🤗)

Copyrighted ©
Thanks for Reading 📖
Please Vote, Comment and Follow for updates!