25th Moon

*Photo Above: Scene from within the story.

Agreus' Point of View

I've never been so scared of someone and attracted to them at the same time. But in her defense she was fighting for her pack member....and her children a handsome boy -that little punk that spoke back to us is her son??-and a radiantly beautiful little girl.

Really you two couldn't have been more off I mean hello!?? She has two kids! Not one, two!!What kind of mate-dar are you two using because you need new batteries, heck call customer support. They might be able to help you more than you help yourselves.

Really? We get it wrong a couple times, and you assume that we're wrong about her? We just have to touch her, and we'll know. It's not as easy for some wolves you know. Let alone a composite of a Vhampyre and a wolf. Let's go to see her later when she's alone.

Touch her??! Are you two clinically insane? Do I need to go get checked? Men can't just walk up to women-let alone a woman as gorgeous as her-and simply 'touch' her without being branded as a perverted weirdo.

Okayyyy~......what we meant was find a way to touch her without it being creepy....shake her hand maybe? Trip and fall into her? Something that seems accidental.

Ohh...well why didn't you come out and say that first? Do you two just like to see me freak out about this?

Maybe?

You guys suck.

Hey she's going inside. Follow her.

Fine, fine, fine I'm going.

She was headed upstairs. Hopefully she's going to her room, this way if I chicken out of talking to her I know where to go to try again.

Don't be a pussy, man this is going down even if one of us has to take over.

Okay she's passing by the first floor.......now....the second floor? But the third floor is for the Alpha?

She's on the third floor now, but...but that means her mate is Alpha Apolune....I frowned at the thought.

He might not be her mate go!

No!! If her mate sees me with her there's no telling what he'll do, he has hunters apart of his pack they could actually kill me I may be a hybrid but I can only take on so many hunters.

That's it I'm taking over.

-Gavrill's Point of View(Agreus'Vhampyre)-

I'm tired of him keeping us from the love of our life.

I stalked up to her, my feet hitting the floor a little louder. She stopped turning her head over her shoulder a bit. Before she could turn all the way around to see who it was, I grabbed her from the back......

As I wrapped my large arms around her, that's when I could feel the rampaging currents of electricity hit every cell, every hair follicle on my body as it stood at attention...to let me know I had finally found my mate. I could visibly see her lean into me a bit, I pulled her in even closer. I turned my head and brought it to her neck to inhale her scent deeper so that I couldn't forget it.