14th Moon

Roses' Point of View

"Ran~!!!" I cried out into the woods as I continued to push back branches out of my face. "Rannnn~!!!" I yell again as tears well into the sides of my eyes. Where is my son? Did he just run off?

No he wouldn't run off he knows better than to do that. He's old enough that he'd know better. So I don't understand where he could be.

"Have you found him yet ?" Rae asked coming up behind me.

"No but I can smell him, the smell just keeps circling though almost like he went around and around all over." I said mapping out the course I've walked with my fore finger.

As we continue foreword towards the river in the south west corner of the woods. I hear rustling in the lavender bushes further ahead, and I run towards them.

"Ran, Ran is that you ?!!" I yell out.

"Mama...?" Ran says as he steps through the loosely branched together lavender bush.

"Ran you had me so....worried....i-is t-that..blood on you?!!" I say just before I let out a loud growl. I grab onto him and start looking at his cute cut up fingers that have blood all over them.

"It's not all me mama, it's my friend here." He says matter-of-factly while grabbing my hand, and Rae's bringing us through the bush. He let go, and walked up to a small doe laying on the floor with a hunters spiked snare on its leg.

"None of the hunters hunt in these areas there's no need to so who made this?" Rae asked as I started to help take the snare off.

It wriggled in my arms as I pulled the spikes out of its legs.

After I had removed the spiked snare, I held onto the little deer in my arms.

"Here take this" Jaxon said as he took off his shirt and handed it to me. I wrapped the deer up. While Caden picked up Ran.

"아~~~ 란-이~ 당신은 모든 사람 의 문제가 내 친구 가 발생 했습니다.-Ah~~~ Ran-i~ dangsin-eun modeun saram ui moonjehga nae chingu ga balsaeng haessseubnida(You've caused everyone trouble my friend)." He laughed while giving him a little nudge on his chin.

"Isn't he always causing trouble?" I laughed back incredulously.

"Noooo, mama I'm always good" he giggled back.

I felt the little deer shifting in my arms, I moved my arms a bit to get a better hold while we got closer to the house. "Mama can we keep it?"

"Are you going to take care of it?"

"Yeah!!!"

"You better otherwise I take it away"

"I promise mama"

When we reach the house some of the other hunters, and pack members were also walking back.

Alex can you come to my office please.

I'll be there in five, Alpha Ross.

.......Really you're going to call me Ross too?

I don't know it's catchy.

I get to my office, and go to the bathroom. There's a good amount of blood on the little deer's coat from her leg. I put it in the tub and start to wash off everything. It's pretty calm considering most animals like deer would be freaking out at the fact that something that smells like a wolf looks like a human.

"Alpha?....oh there you are, what did you need me for?"

" I had a question about the snare that I found wrapped around this deers leg, it's in the sink here"

"This....this is a hunting snare, but it's primarily used by other hunters that kill for sport. No hunter here does that, it's not right. They can't fight back so why would we go an attack them especially if it's not for survival reasons?"

"Well for now.." I said as I dried the little deer off." Take this little thing to the vet. Dr.Schwartz in the next town and get her leg fixed up" I wrapped the leg in a small thin rag, then passed over the deer.

"Ok, I got it" he said as he walked out.

After Alex left I decided to check my email for the RSVPs.

Click....click......click....clickclick...........

Nice!, looks like I have all the Alphas RSVPd for the meeting. Well except Alpha Ades...ugh I really don't want to call him but I'll have to in order to see if he missed the email or if he's really being the vindictive ass that he usually is...
Ugh do you really have to you know he hates women as Alphas he's a damn sexist, he hated your mother too for awhile until your father told him what for...
Yea but to make this treaty between us all happen I need all the Alphas there

......(Dialtone)....................(Dialtone)........

"Yes?"

"Alpha Ades"

"Yesssss"

"It's Alpha Apolune, I was just calling to see if you got my email asking you to RSVP for the meeting with the Alphas?"

Bastard probably did just choosing to ignore it

"No I didn't, what's the meeting about?"

"That's kinda what the meeting is for, you have to actually come in order to find out"

........Sigh...." Fine I'll go"

"Be sure to bring your beta and whomever else you find it necessary to bring"

"Is that all?"

"Yes, Alpha Ades"

...booop.....booop......booop.......

Ahh ever the sweetheart he is

But that's fifteen Alphas all ready for the meeting two months from now.

After today things really can't get any worse until sixteen Alphas get into one house let alone one room.....girly sigh.....it's going to be fun.

*Please vote and comment on my other chappies :3*