17th Moon

*One Week Later*

Ryan Jr.'s Point of View

"Hey Jaxon can you grab that speaker, and move it over to the DJ area by the dance floor."

"Got it bro" he said picking up the speaker while I set up the wires for the turn tables.

"How come your the DJ some of us might have had some playlists we would have liked to play." Victoria said while walking over with the electrical tape for the wires running to the free standing speaker.

"Because I'm sure no one wants to hear straight Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry tonight." I said mimicking her signature hair flip.

"Well excuse me for wanting to give everyone some good music." She said after throwing the tape at him, and flipping her hair as she walked away.

"Ahh everything looks really good guys" Rose was walking around with her clip board checking everything.

"Elder Samuelson, your on babysitting duty since I know your not much for parties." She said giving him a side hug. Before he nodded, and walked towards the tree house. Where the kids were going to be.

We raised the Elder Samuelson to his title once he, and the other rogues joined the pack. Rose said that she wanted him to live the rest of his years as an Elder after living most of it as a rogue.

Everyone once the Alphas Arrive no one is to refer to me as Alpha. Call me.....Celestia, am I clear?

Everyone else didn't question her and just agreed. But I had questions I always did.

Ross why would you want everyone to do that, they'd be disrespecting you otherwise?

Because I don't want any of them to know who I am until the meeting so I'll just suppress my power, and smell so they can't tell. Just to see who's a sexist pig or not.

Wow she always gets so testy whenever Alpha Ades is coming to visit. I know even though dad, and he had there issues when he found out she was the new Alpha. But dad and he are friends so they would often have their man-cations. Where Rose would go into a totally different house in order to avoid him. What's weird is he never brought his son when he came.

Apparently he never wanted to come he usually had a girlfriend that he was interested in wooing at the moment.

Which is why even though Rose has yet to meet him yet she figures his father is a sexist, and he's just some fuck boy who will most likely get rejected by his mate for being a player if he doesn't get some STDs first.

....So do you mind?

Huh?

Do you mind pretending to be Alpha around the other Alphas as well?

Umm I guess? But won't they be able to tell I'm not?

If they ask just say your suppressing your powers to ease the dominating powers of all the Alphas coming in.

Alrightee got it.

-------------------------------------------------------

*One Hour Later*

Roses Point of View

"Umm.....C-C-Celestia" I giggled at Rebecca stuttering over my middle name.

"Calm down you're family now, you guys may not be married but you will be okay so don't be scared around me I would never hurt family." I gave her a hug from the side. "I'm guessing the Alphas are here now?"

"Yes, they're in the front of the house."she said returning the hug, and smiling a little.

"Okay just do one more quick run through their guest rooms okay?"She nodded her head, and ran off quickly to go check.

She really needs to relax a bit, I thought as I walked towards the front door. We sent cars to go get them all. I checked myself on the side mirror of the hallway next to the door I think I look pretty good. This dress makes the girls look so good ugh....Victoria, Rae and Reneé did me a favor getting me this dress when they went shopping.  It's more on the fun side since this is a party to welcome the alphas before the whole meeting, but I'm okay with the dress even though it's more on the sexy side. Being sexy never killed anyone. I fixed my winged liner a bit....there I should be absolutely good now.

I finished my walk to the door and rested my hand on the door knob. I took a deep breath.....here we go.

*Please vote and comment :3