15th Moon

*Photo above: This little girl you will figure out who she is when you read on later.

Alpha Ades' Point of View

Uggh damn that girl women are meant to stay at home, take care of the children, and make sure the pack is happy. Not....not to lead the pack, and definitely not to call a meeting of the Alphas who does she think she is....

You do recall before our mate died she was the greatest warrior of the pack?

.........I thought we agreed NEVER to talk about her!

You agreed with yourself I never agreed not to remember who she was and what she did for us, and for you to ask that...your a fool. How could you ever say you loved her...

SHE LEFT ME!! SHE LEFT US!!!

She gave her life to save ours! Without us the whole pack would have become rogue along with our pup that was inside her....she did right by the pack and in doing so right by us!

She should have let me take my chances if she had....she would still be here and Agreus would have his mother...

I know but the fates have their reasons for what they do.

".....Dad? What's this meeting you want me to go to?"

"Ahh, Alpha Apolune is holding a meeting of the alphas, and it would be a good time for you to show yourself to the other alphas so they know who will be taking over for me on once I have my 48th birthday in the next 3 weeks"

"Ahh getting old aren't we Dad?" He smirked at me

"Ha! boy, I'm getting old your getting old too" I said as I grabbed him on the back of his neck.

"Aghh! geez dad" he said as he struggled under me hitting me in the side playfully.

"Hahaha, but you know you do need to keep working on finding your mate I would like to see a couple of grandchildren from you-ten sounds good enough right?- to carry on the Orcus line. Without you our line would die out."

"What about Uncle Ares? He could have children."

"After your uncle got run out of his mates pack by her parents he gave up on ever finding love again he only wants her. So he only focuses on fighting. Plus he doesn't know if she's even alive anymore because he never got to mark her it's been over twenty years since he's seen her, and he refuses to ever be with anyone ever"

"Sooooo.....uncle is still a virgin? At fifty-four!?" He said chuckling.

"Oh God no son, if he were I would have gotten him some years ago trust me my duty as a brother would have commanded I do so.."I chuckled a bit before continuing" he got to sleep with her once, and while they were sleeping her father found out and threw him out. In her fathers defense I would have done the same I mean he was a thirty-four year old sleeping with his fifteen year old daughter. Even for humans it's blasphemous."

"....Oh I know that better than anyone" said Troy as he walked in and sat down in the chair in front of my desk. "I finished patrolling around the area with the new warriors"

Troy was our pack battle master and pack Gamma. He made sure everyone was able to fight, and fight well after what happened to Sephoné I didn't want any mates to feel what I felt when she died.

"What did you mean 'you know exactly what we're talking about' you old coot"

"Hey! I'm not old just my years on this planet happen to be a lot"