27th Moon

* Songs I'd play in the back for full on effect would be Love in the Dark-Million Years ago-All I Ask<By Adele>. Because I listened to those as I wrote the story, and honestly I felt like they just bring the feels the best whilst reading. 

*Warning Rated-R in this Chapter*

Roses' Point of View

I got up off the floor, and walked towards my bathroom. I locked that door behind me as well. I turned on the shower and proceeded up  to the mirror above the sink, and I just looked at myself. At my face.....

Tear stains......were....on my face....I never cried...I haven't since my first shift. To see my face like this was far different than anything I was used to. Throwing away my mate like that....why does it affect me this way I know its not happening to him so why me. I'm not the girl that cries....I'm an....Alpha....I...can't cry....

That's when they started to fall all the tears I thought I wasn't allowed to let out, the tears that might have been shameful if my parents had seen...the tears that would have made me look weak to others. That when I heard a knock at the door but I couldn't stop. There were too many, I just kept crying....

...we told you not to do this. We may be powerful, Rose. But we hurt just the same...your feeling all of our pain. Belle's, Yours, and Mine. When you rejected Agreus, you broke six hearts....ours...and the two other souls he himself has. He was made perfect for us in every way....from his souls to the fact that he wouldn't demand submission from us...

.....How do you know? How can you possibly know?

Because he's our other half...the love of our life...we just haven't gotten to start it yet...and if you don't make this right we may never get the chance.

"Alpha?.....Ross are you okay?" Alex called to me from outside the bathroom door.

How'd he get in the room I locked it?

"Sorry...I....I just...Umm the door had a large crack on the outside...s-so I got the spare key...I just wanted to make sure everything was okay...after everything that went on tonight...." He said nervously stammering through some of his words.

Why couldn't it have been him I liked Alex growing up....with that thought I cried more...sad that the boy I liked the most growing up wasn't the person I'd get to be with.

"Rose?!....wha-what's wrong!?" He said knocking on the door more harshly.

"Y-y-you s-s-s-should l-l-lea...."I said as I opened the door to the bathroom.

No more than six seconds went by before Alex pulled me to his chest. I didn't pull away though....I couldn't...not when I was so comfortable where I was. It wasn't like when I was in Agreus' arms but it was close enough.

"Rose...whatever it is...it's okay...it'll be fine. Call on me for anything, and I'll be there for you." He said stroking my head while holding me closely.

That's when I looked up at him. I looked at him through my tear stained lashes...I didn't say anything. I turned my gaze down to his lips, they looked good I just, I just wanted to stop crying...to forget him...forget Agreus.