22nd Moon

Alex's Point of View

That's when I heard five loud howls, and two large wolves run toward Hera. One of them I knew to be Jaxon, he was an Auburn wolf with a gold tipped tail and ears. Then another wolf that followed directly behind him was Auburn as well. Jaxon jumped onto The Vhamp and proceeded to tear at the arm that was on his mother.

Once he let go the large unknown auburn wolf who was tugging at her neck ever so gently to get her away. It started to whimper at Hera who had passed out from the pain and shock. Jaxon continued till he was close to tearing the Vhamps arm off. The auburn wolf covered her with his own body in a hope to shield her should anything happen.

Venus on the other hand had, had three wolves running towards her two almost identical while the third seemed similar in a way. The two identical wolves both with grey fur, one that I knew for a fact was Victoria. She had black fur with white paws, a white tipped tail, and her eyes outlined with white. The other being Caden had white paws, white tipped ears and a tail streaked with white like his sisters.

This other wolf that went out with them was much faster, and got to Venus quickly. The wolf was white with black ears, a black streaked tail, it's ears, and eyes were also outlined with black.

The wolf sailed up onto the Bald Vhamp and tore at his neck. The Vhamp reached up and proceeded to claw at the wolf causing it's coat of fur to matte and turn pink with blood. But the wolf just bit harder into his neck. As he bit harder you could hear gurgles of blood fill the Vhamps throat as its wound tried to heal itself. That's when you heard a snap dislocating its cervical region.

The wolf proceeded to wriggle its head back, and forth until the head completely tore from the body, and it landed a few feet away. The wolf turned around its mouth dripping blood as it licked its teeth, and gums.

I looked back over at Rose to see she had pushed him off her neck. He proceeded to come back at her saying "You....taste....sooo...sweeet!" He jumped towards her once again this time she ducked, and as he sailed over her she brought her arm up to his neck. She brought him down into the ground harshly. She then pulled his limp body up, and bit into his neck while shifting her teeth into canines.

She tore at his neck wriggling her head harshly as she growled with a more animalistic growl I'm sure I'd never heard from her before. His head came unattached as she ripped his head off pieces of his cervical vertebrae came from his neck, and fell to the floor as she threw him to the ground.

"Mmmmm.....you tasted pretty good yourself." She said shifting her teeth back, as she dragged her tongue across them cleaning her mouth a bit.

"But you should have known your own limits bitch." She said looking down at his dismembered body.

She said this with an anger, and slight evilness in her voice that could never come close to her Alpha commands, I'd never known it to be possible to come from her.

Rae and Reneé ran up and grabbed Ran and Ruby bringing them back to the crowd so they wouldn't have to see this since they had kept themselves hidden under Elder Samuelson during the fighting. While Jr. and Roderick took Elder Samuelson to the infirmary to treat his wound which was probably healing right now anyway. But he would need a transfusion regardless from the blood loss.

After they were gone, Rose who's eyes were a bright gold, and her mouth dripping blood onto her chest. She walked up to the Vhamp that Jaxon had been tearing into earlier but was now holding him in place as he writhed on the ground trying to get away.

She crouched down next to him, and nodded to Jaxon for him to let go. As Jaxon let go and started to jog away to change back, the Vhamp tried to move away but Rose held him in place by his leg.

"Hahahahahaha." she laughed at him.

He cried out "LEAVE ME ALONE!! LET ME GO!!! I DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING I SAID!"

"Hahaha....Awww did I lose my sanity a bit there? Haha but you have to admit Vito, you just pushed my buttons a little too much there....attempting to hurt my children?....hahaha I almost ripped your spine out your ass. Hahaha....."she dug her nails into his leg as she laughed evilly. You could hear it crack from the pressure.

"Normally I'd kill you very harshly for harming one of my pack members. But since I'm a wonderfully nice girl. I'll let you live under one...two conditions. First, I never want to see your face again after today for the rest of your life. Secondly, If you can get out of these woods before any of my pack members catch you, and tear you to pieces. I won't send Hunters to come after you, but that's only if you tell that Alpha of yours to stand down. If I ever catch wind of him I'll make sure I crucify him upon a crucifix myself."

"How would I get in touch with you after I do that? The first contradicts the second condition?" He said looking panicked.

"Mail you idiot get a paper, and pen. Buy some stamps, and send it here you twat." She said looking at him like he was born with five heads.

"Alright I'll do it, just let me go please." He said pleadingly.

He got up and proceeded to limp, gaining speed as he started to heal. She watched him get a good distance away because she wanted him to get away to pass along her message. Then she turned around to the pack.

Hunt that bitch down.

*Please vote and comment :3