37th Moon

*I'LL PUT UP A NEW CHAPTER EVERY TIME A CHAPTER GETS 50 VOTES(LIKES)!!*

Rose's Point of View

I stood there letting my power drain off to all the others, Poseído had a small pack in comparison but it was still large enough. Giving them back power they lost as a result from the fight took a lot out of me. Not to mention getting here as quickly as we did as well as more fighting when we got here. It was easy for those rouges that jumped on me earlier to get the drop.

I'm more exhausted than I've ever been, my wounds were healing slower but healing none the less. I could feel the pain and exhaustion building. But I couldn't stop just yet, I walked away from Gaia to let Jr. finish what he was doing.  I walked slowly over to the few rogues that stood there surrounded by Jaxon, Victoria, and Caden.

Only to hear Alex walk up behind me, "Alpha you can bring them in later your, Please rest first." He whispered close to my ear putting his arm over my shoulder where the mark was--Thankfully you couldn't see it I guess the makeup stayed in place after everything. Victoria wasn't kidding when she said it was made with a werewolf in mind--.

I started growling at the fact that his arm was on it but caught myself before he caught on. I refused to give Agreus the delight of me giving in easy after he...his vhampyre--whomever-- forced the mark on me too bad we're not fully mates until I mark him and we mate. And I for one don't plan on giving him the satisfaction of me giving in so easily.

"I'm fine Alex it's...ok." I said before patting his arm and walking closer to the rogues. They all knelt before me. Are you ready to be brought in?

"We are Alpha Apolune " they all said in unison.

I looked at the ten in front of me and noticed the majority of them were mated while two weren't as I continued speaking,
"Do you promise to keep the best interest of the pack at heart, fight alongside, and for your pack members. But most importantly will you fall beneath my rule with me as your Alpha ?" I said waiting for the response that would seal them into the pack.

They looked to me and smiled. "We do Alpha Apolune."

With that I could feel my power draining further as I felt them now within the fold of my mind. I could feel myself stagger slightly only to be caught up by Alex.

"Hey it's nice to have you guys apart of the pack, follow those hunters over there they're gunna give you a ride back with them to the pack lands." Alex said pointing over to two male hunters standing at the edge of the clearing.

"Than-...." they said in unison before I cut them off.

"Don't mention it, you're family now" I said smiling and chuckling through my fatigue.

They smiled as they walked off to go to their new home. As they turned from meI let my face fall, that smiling making me even more tired.

"So....can we head back now Rose?" Caden asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yeah...just...um" I stammered as I struggled to put my words together. I put my hand to my head and thought my words through trying to draw some more energy to speak.

" I want Victoria to make sure that everyone gets out the house telling them to get whatever they need with them. They can take all grab their cars etc. to load what they need but to be quick about it. Lock up everything when your done I don't want another pack coming here thinking they can try and claim these lands. Caden I need you to take some hunters and find all the rogue bodies...burn them all. Jaxon I want you to find the warriors that would have been apart of the pack that were outside fighting but died before we could get here. Be sure to get a few of the pack members from here to help identify them and bring them home so we can have a proper funeral for them. The twins will schedule time to have a funeral once we've gotten everyone onto what will be our main pack lands." I said finally done saying what I needed to be done. They all turned and ran off to complete what they were asked to do. I turned around and started walking back towards the woods.