I Can't Be Without You

Harrys POV

"Is this to your liking?" The employee asks me. 

"I don't know if she would love that or not! Can I see more?" I ask, he nods, taking me to the back.

He pulls out multiple items, but non of them are to my liking. That is until he pulls out the most amazing one. He hands it to me, I take it in my grasp and nod.

"This is it" I smile from knowing its the one thing that will bond Hannah and I together, until the day comes.

Hannahs POV

I wake up from hearing screaming down the stairs. I jolt out of the most comfortable thing I have ever laid on! 

I run down the stairs to find Izzy looking down on the floor. She turns around and I see the blood coming down from her cheek. I rush over to her, taking her face in my hand.

"Izzy! What happened?" I ask, pulling her toward the sink to wash her off.

"I wanted to grab a bowl from the cabinet. I couldn't find a stool and I didn't want to wake you, so I thought, 'well I can get it. No problem' well, its a huge problem when you are my size, climbing onto the counter and falling, making the bowls fly down with you!" 

I grab one of the towels and run it under the water. I grab her cheek and wipe the dripping blood of of her clean cheek and her jaw. 

"This might hurt. But after this, I have to put on soap. Ready?" she nods. I wipe down the split open cheek of my sister. She cliches from the small sting. She doesn't know whats coming for her.

I run the towel under the water again, but putting soap on the rag. 

"Okay, hold onto my shoulders and squeeze if it hurts" She nods and places her small hands on my shoulders.

I wipe down the open wound and she squeals, pulling her face away. I drag her head towards the rag, having her resist me. But the only way to clean her scar, is the pain, soap. 

"Okay, all done. Ill just wipe it with water and then we will get you a bandaid, okay?" she nods, I walk her to the master bathroom, grabbing her a huge band aid. I open the small package and place some neosporine on it. 

"Whats that?" she asks.

"Its some gel that helps your scar heal faster and keeps it healthy" 

"how?"

"I don't know I'm no doctor" she giggles from my comment. 

I place the large band aid on her face, patting it down with little taps on her small cheek.

"All good" she nods and walks away as I continue to put away the trash and band aid box.

"So what are we doing today?" Izzy asks through her cereal full mouth.

"Talk when you swallow" I remind her. She rolls her eyes, but she swallows, asking me the question a second time.

"I don't know. You can call some of the guys if you want. Ill be shopping for some new books. Want to come?" I stand, putting my dish into the dishwasher. I think I have figured how to use this washer, but everything is new now so Ill learn.

"Sure. Let me change" she bolts up the stairs and closes her door. I start the dishwasher and begin to walk up the stairs, but I hear the doorbell ring. I turn around and walk towards the large door, opening it.

"Hannah Jo?" the police officer asks right as I open the door.

"Hannah Smith, yes?" 

"My name is officer Gray. We have a couple questions to ask, if thats okay" I fold my arms, nodding.