Thanksgiving

Chapter 17: Thanksgiving

Hannah's POV

So it's been about a month into the Take Me Home tour. I miss Niall so much! But I have been spending alot of time with Carson. And today I'm spending it with Izzy. My baby sister woke up and asked if we could spend the day together. I said sure then went back to bed. She's 6 so it's pretty cute when she asked that. I went back to bed cause it was like 8 in the morning on a Friday. We have the school week off and next week to. I was so happy! But Niall hasn't called or texted or anything. I try texting him every once and awhile but he never responds. I'm fully asleep with I hear my phone ring. I reach over to see who it was. It had a blocked number.

"Hello?"

"Hey georgeous!"

"Carson?"

"No it's the pizza guy."

"Shut up."

"Yes ma'm"

"Why are you calling me?"

"I was wondering if we could hang out today."

"Oh Carson. I'm going to hang out with Izzy."

"Oh poop."

"But I don't think she would mind if we hang out for a while."

"Okay! Go ask!!!" He sounded like he was a puppy going to get a treat. Izzy walks in and I ask her

"Hey Izzy. Would it be okay if you, Carson, and I hang out for a while?"

I put Carson on speaker so he could hear her answer and it took her a second to figure out.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm..." She said with her hand to her chin acting all smart.

"So could we?" Carson sounded like he wanted a play date with her.

"I say..... Okay." She said while jumping up and down. She's only met him once so I think it would only be cool if they got to know each other more.

I could hear Carson screaming and jumping up and down. Izzy runs over to me and gives me hug. She's the cutiest thing in the world. Then she looks up at me. Her blonde hair in a pony tail and her blue eyes sparkle. Izzy is like my best friend next to Niall.

She loves Niall. She almost looks like him. Which is creepy.

"So when is Niall coming?"

"What?"

"When are we going to play with Niall?" I think she's confused.

"No Hun. That was Carson. My boyfriend."

She lost the sparkle in her eyes.

"I think Niall should be your boy."

"Oh really?" my eyes start to almost water. Then the water comes out when I blink. She comes over and pulls my hands down from my face.

"Don't cry on this special day! You gonna spend time with your sister!"

She wipes her hand on my check to get the tears off. She's so cute!

"We'll! Time to get dressed!" She runs out of my room and I change into jeans and boots then a sweater and scarf then put my hair in a messy bun. She's wearing the same out fit! I didn't know she had the same out fit as me!

"That's pretty on you Izzy!"

"Thanks!" She has the best attitude. But not when are parents fight. Speaking of that, we are almost down the stairs when we find my mom passed out on the couch. Then my dad in the bedroom on the floor. I smell something really bad so I run and grab Izzy and get out of the house. It didn't smell good and I didn't want her to smell it and ask questions.