Angry chp.30

Niall's POV

I went to Hannah's house when she called me. I felt weird about last night. I kissed the girl who I'm in love with and now going on a date who I have no feelings for what so ever! I just need to get Hannah out of my mind. I really need to start fresh. I know Hannah only likes me as a friend. I wish something more.

I went to her house and I saw her arms open a little, I wanted to hug her but I knew I would probably cancel on Ally so I just walked passed her. Gosh I'm gonna regret that!

I just simply walk over to the table and get food since I didn't eat before I came here.

we started talking and I decided to tell her. I'm going on a date Hannah!!

she spit out her cereal all over the table. she basically runs over to the sink to clean it up with a rag.

then she took over the bowls to the sink and I was telling her about the date and I saw her hand scrub the bowl harder and harder the more I went on. then, BANG

she broke the bowl and sliced her hand on it! I grab her hand and push it under the water and she yelled at me that it hurt.

'well duh Hannah! you chop your hand it's gonna sting when you put it under water!' I said to myself.

I just decided to leave and her ready for my date with Ally. I really wanter want made Hannah jump like that.

I walk out of the house and instead of going to my car, I go around back so see what Hannah would go next. all I see is her hand that is wrapped up, go through the wall next to her!

I didn't know she was that strong!! then I see her crying. I really wanted to go in there and hold her but I knew that if I did, I wouldn't let go of Hannah and that's the only reason I am going on this stupid date!

I start to walk away when I heard her voice. it wasn't clear but all I could make out of it was

"why can't he.....?" and then hear her slam the couch with her body and her screaming/crying.

I guess she's angry? girl probs?

yeah maybe..... :)

I walk back to my car and drive away, not even thinking about Ally and only on Hannah. then I realized, I'm leaving my best friend when she needs me most!

I turn around and drive back to her house.

I walk up to her door and I knocked (to be polite!) but she didn't answer so I just walked in. I didn't see her but I turn the corner and hear humming.

I think she's about to sing!!

Hannah's POV

Niall, the boy who I'm freaking in love with is going on another freaking date with some freaking stupid girl WHO I FREAKING HATE!

sorry, I just hate ally! I walk into the bathroom with the best mirror and see my eyes burning red and my face all puffy and hand cut. I hear a knock in the door but I think it was the mail man. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I didn't answer it. at this point, all I wanted to do was sing so I thought of I need a hero slow version.

I start off humming and then I get into it.

"where have all the good men gone as where are all the gods?

where's the street wise Hercules to did the rising odds!?

isn't there a white night, upon a fiery steed?

late at night I toss and turn and dream of what I need.....

( I start to get into now for sure now)

"I need a hero! I'm holding out for hero 'till the end if the night

he's gotta be strong

he's gotta be fast

and he's gotta be larger than life, (larger than life)

*then last chorus*

'I started belting the lyrics out of me!'

after I stopped singing I said to myself...

"Niall your my hero I need!"

then heard my front door close right after I said that. I ran out to see no one here and Niall's car gone. I started to cry once again to see he really left. didn't ask...

'hey you okay?'

or

'hey I'll cancel the date cause you seem upset'

NOTHIN!

I went upstairs to my bed and found izzy looking at some pictures of Niall and I. she held up a picture of me and him on the Farris wheel at the carnival in 7th grade. I smiled and she looked at me funny.

"Hannah are you okay??"

I looked at her confused.

"yeah why izzy?"

"well, I heard you sing and you sounded amazing but sad."

"when did you get home?"

"like 2 seconds ago!" I say next to we on the bed and took the picture out of her hand and put it in the box labeled

'NIALLS AND HANNAHS PICTURES!! (do not touch)" on the front.

man I miss him! I really hope Ally treats him with respect and loves him.

"L-L-love" I said to izzy.

"love? what about love?" she asked looking at me smiling.

"love. Izzy can I tell you something??"

"yeah hannah. what's up?"

"Izzy, I love Niall. with more than all my heart."

____________________________________<3

okay please don't hate me. I know I haven't updated in a while. sorry but it's been summer and school just started and yeah!

BUT!!! I hope y'all are enjoying the book so far!

QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!!!

what's the first thing you notice when you meet someone new?

I first notice their eyes.

IF THE EYES ARE PRETTY, THEN BANG! perfect!

alrighty, BYE

CASS Ö