Graduation

Hannahs (Andrea) POV

The sound of the alarm makes me so mad yet so happy. I am graduating today.

I flash up, jump out of bed and shower real fast. I turn the water on, stripping off my clothes and stepping into the shower.

I begin to put the shampoo in my hand when the shower door opens. I don't turn around, continuing my routine. Two arms wrap around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

Harry bends down and nibbles on the top of my ear, whispering the sweetest things to me. I giggle from he smacks my bum, making me jump. He chuckles from himself.

"You are mean" i say, turning around, not to find Harry.

Niall...

"What are you doing?" i back up into the wall, wide eyes.

"You love me. I love you. I know you want to be with me. Stop hiding it" he walks up to me and grabs my waist, pulling me into him and kissing my lips.

I push him away and he slams into the wall. His face turns into a blank face. Nothing where his face should be.

Carson. His face turns into Carson's. I scream and squat. I can't be here!

I jolt up from the bed, sweating and breathing heavily.

Harry runs into the room, up to me, touching my arm and making me flinch. I pull away from him, but see his face go from worried to sad in seconds.

"No Harry. I just had a scary dream. Carson was there and someone came into the shower while I was in there, I don't remember who, but they sounded like you, but it wasn't you" my breathing as slowed down, but not my thoughts.

Who was in my dream? I can't remember. I hope I don't remember, but my heart begins to slow down.

"Babe, you are okay. You are with me. I got you" he wraps his arms around me and I sigh into his chest. His heart is beating fast. I screamed, I would be scared too.

After sitting in Harry's arms for longer than I should've, I walk to the bathroom and decide against showering my hair. I put it up into a bun, and step into the warm water. I grab the soap and run it up and down my body, soothing the tension in my body from head to toe.

I hear the shower door open and I whip around to see if its Harry.

Its Harry. I step into the water again and wash my face. Harry glides his arms around my waist and putting his chin on my shoulder, resting it there.

"I love you Hannah" I smile, looking down at my feet, watching the soap go into the drain.

I turn my self around to face Harry.

"You always say that"

"Its cause I never want to forget to say it"

"Forget?"

"Ill forget things if I don't repeat them everyday, more than once. I am so in love with you Hannah"

"Well, good. Cause I love you too" I give him a small kiss on the lips. I smile and pull away, flipping sides with him so he can shower to.

I take a scan of Harry as he closes his eyes form the water. He is really perfect. I can't get enough of him. His body just makes me melt, little lone the words he says or the way he acts with Izzy or the way he looks when he sleeps. The list could go on forever, but Harry grabs my chin, lifting it up to look at his face.

"Eyes on the prize" I sarcastically laugh, smacking his arm lightly. He chuckles, as I walk out of the shower, letting my hair down.

I walk into the room, grabbing my white dress and white bra and panties. I change quickly and walk back into the steamy bathroom.