| chapter 03 |

I walk out of Melanie's house as confused as can be. What about cookies? And the sirens?

Another death? Maybe. Hopefully not.

I reach the house where all the police cars and ambulance are. I quickly spot Molly's red hair and walk towards her.

"Is it another death?" I ask, concerned.

"No. Not this time." She tells me, and points at the old woman being rolled up into the ambulance. She seems to be around her sixties, and is very pale.

"What happened?' I ask, still confused.

"Okay. From what I know, that right there is Ms. Harrison. A widow who was being visited by her oldest son. He found her throwing up uncontrollably and saying things that made no sense. There was a tray of chocolate chip cookies near her, but she doesn't bake according to her son. I'm not very positive that is very important, but it's an exciting lead." She tells me.

"So she may have been poisoned?" I ask.

"Good you're catching on." She says in all seriousness.

"Why would anyone want to do that?"

"That's what we are going to find out." She tells me and pulls me with her, towards a group of police. They shoo us off right away.

"Okay sooner or later we'll find out if the cookies are poisoned, for right now I think we should plan on visiting Ms. Harrison," she tells me. Her detective mode is on full force. That's one thing I like and dislike about Molly, she will try to get what she wants but she can do pretty reckless things.

"Okay." I say.

"You're actually joining now?" She asks, surprised.

Well there have been so many deaths, or almost deaths. This is no coincidence. I know. And now the cookies...

"Well, this just seems a bit more interesting now."

_____

Super small update! Enjoy ^_^ (lol sorry)
I'll make them like this so I may actually write more often. Don't ever expect anything big.
Little by little the story is progressing :P
Maybe I'll try to introduce new characters or something?
Well comment and like :) thanks so much for the support you guys are awesome!