| chapter 19 |

Molly is in front of me again. I pinch myself with the slightest hope that maybe this is still a dream. Well, more like a nightmare.

"Molly...?" It comes out as a whisper. She looks at me and then back at Julie.

"Look  who came here for a play date, aren't you excited?" Julie says in her creepy tone. I start panicking, realizing in how much danger we are. We are in an enclosed space with a serial killer, and there is something seriously wrong with my ex best friend.

"Now it's time to play a little game, no?" I notice Julie pulling out something from a drawer next to her. It's a pair of knifes. She smiles and hands one to Molly. I start to grab Ruby's hand to make a run for it. They are already blocking our way out.

"Okay should we count?" Molly seems to force out the words, but then gives a creepy smile too.

"No, stop, Molly why are you doing this?" I say, full of fear. They start walking towards us and we back up slowly.

"No reason, just doing what's right," she says in a weird tone. The look in her eyes tells me that she's not normal right now. Something happened to her, something is off.

"Don't try to run away now, a million men can't stop me," Julie laughs yet again.

"You run towards the door, I'll run up. It's okay I'll be fine. When I say go," I whisper to Ruby and let go of her hand.

"Now, now. Be good, don't you try to get a-"

"Go." I say under my breath. I dash up first and they start running towards us. Ruby runs the other way. I run up the stairs and I hear Julie tell Molly to go after Ruby. I panic but keep running. Julie is right behind me now.

I run into a room, which to my surprise is completely empty. She's still behind me. It's a dead end. I end up in the corner, with my back against the wall.

"Let's make this short and sweet, yes?" She is now a foot away from me.

She points the knife at me. Gets closer. I feel something in my abdomen. At first it's just discomfort, but then pain shoots through my whole body. I let out a scream. I look down and see blood, lots of blood.

Julie is in front of me smiling. But suddenly I see her freeze, and then fall onto her knees. Molly is behind her with a bloody knife in her hands.

I hear the familiar sound of sirens, and my vision goes black.

__________

YAYYY I UPDATED !!!!

PLZ PLZ POINT OUT MISTAKES ID LIKE TO FIX THEM  !!!

THXX SO MUCHH FOR ALL YOUR  SUPPORT AND LOVE AND AMAZING COMMENTS AND ALL THAT THX !!!!

next chapter is last...     .-.