| chapter 10 |

| visitor's pov. |

I wait for that crybaby, who I'm positive will get here any minute now. This is her house after all.

To talk to her, first I had to get rid of those foolish, snooping girls. I don't really blame them though, Melanie has been the center attention for quite some time now. Everyone is really starting to believe she is the murderer.

That's nice. She deserves it.

I hear the front door open, a few steps, bags being set down, and then steps coming toward the living room. I stand.

"Welcome to humble home," Melanie says sarcastically as she gives me a nasty look.

"Thanks, as you can see I already made myself comfortable," I smirk.

"It was you. Wasn't it?" She asks.

"What?" I ask in an innocent voice.

"I don't understand you. What happened wasn't even anything big! None of it was my fault!" She screams at me.

"What happened? Oh are you talking about what you did to me?" I smile.

"How did you even get in here?!" She exclaims.

"I have my ways... " I say smiling as she keeps glaring at me," oh and I've heard that you've been murdering people lately, having fun?"

"You little-" she starts.

"No no no. Watch your mouth little Mel," I cut her off.

"Murder is ridiculous you really are a psychopath!!!" She screams at me.

"Who says I did it?"

"I'll report you to the police!!"

"Shhh. You can't do that, they won't get me. I'm out of any records at the moment. I'm like a shadow, Mel." I tell her.

"So it was you!!" She walks up to me in a threatening manner.

"Aw wait," I cup her face, making her full of confusion," Poor Melanie, you're scared it might be you the one murdering aren't you. With that crazy personality disorder of yours who knows what you go off and do."

"There's no way-"

I drop my hands.

"Last time I met with a that other half of yours she was awfully violent. You know of the things she's done. The things you've done." I tell her.

Melanie glares at me, but you can see the hint of fear in her eyes.

"I always thought your actual name name should of been Crybaby. You know she calls herself that? It fits you better though," I tell her and start walking towards the front door.

"I still think it's you!" Melanie shouts after me.

Is it me? Is it Melanie?

All that is important right now is that this neighborhood is still in danger and that some people are getting themselves too deep into things they may not be able to get out of.

And we all know this story is a lot more long and twisted than it seems.

______

Woop woop haven't updated in a while!! ^_^
Hahahhahahah I love how I'm getting you guys more and more confused
(I'm even confusing myself more lol that's not good)

I was listening to k-pop while writing this so :/ eh it might be a bit messy (plz point out mistakes if u want)
Random question: what's your favorite Disney movie??
(Alice in wonderland 1000%)   K ciao