| chapter 07 |

"Okay now to get you out!" Molly exclaims and presses the emergency button I was told to use if I needed help. A nurse quickly bursts into the room.

"What is it??" She asks me.

"Doctor, doctor!! Please listen." Molly tells the nurse.

"I'm a nurse," she gives Molly a confused look.

"Whatever. Anyways, Acacia has to get out of here. It is super important. You might not understand, but people's lives are in danger! If you don't work with us, I will still get her out of here however I can. No matter the condition she is in!"

Oh, I feel the love.

"Well actually I was also supposed to tell you that you can actually leave now. Your condition is fine, and we also told your father that everything is alright," she tells me. She motions for Molly to wait outside, and after a few complaints she leaves.

I get changed quickly and walk towards the waiting room. Molly informs me about how I was in the hospital for only a few hours. We drive towards my house, meanwhile Molly tells me how she can't wait to show me a surprise.

"Okay what is this big surprise of yours?" I ask dramatically as we get out of her car.

"Wait for it."

I unlock my door and walk into the house. As I enter my living room I jump back a little. There are about 10 people sitting or standing around. Their faces are a bit familiar, and I quickly realize that they are all from the neighborhood.

"Um... What's going on here?" I ask.

"Okay. Well I gathered a lot of people from this street. They all obviously think Melanie is a murderer. So we will start something like a riot and the police will have to listen. Or maybe we were also thinking we can all go confront Melanie ourselves." Molly explains.

"You're crazy."

"No it's called smart."

"Nope, it's crazy. And all of you have to leave or I'll call the police because you are in my house without my permission," I wave them off, and they start to leave.

"What the heck is wrong with you, it could've worked." Molly frowns at me.

"How about both of us just go talk to her right now. You'll see you're wrong." I tell her.

"Okay then." Molly tells me, grabs my arm and starts dragging me out of the house.

_______

Omg finals are this week. It sucks being a high schooler, get me out
Should've stayed in middle school -_-
But apparently I'm "smart" so

Anyways finally I'm getting an idea for the story

Next chapter is pretty important, so look forward to it!!!!