| chapter 12 |

It's been a few days since I last saw Melanie, or even Molly. Nothing has really happened but I know things haven't stopped just like that. Police have been going around houses asking questions. I haven't pieced anything together, nothing really makes sense. The only thing that did happen is that Molly started to ignore me. She hasn't answered any of my calls or messages. I'm not sure what made her mad, she used to be the one to call and text all the time. Even at school she walks away whenever we even make eye contact.

I'm home alone right now. Dad's at work and I have nothing to do except think endlessly. The door bell startles me and I jump up hurriedly. Everything puts me on edge now. I got to the door and open it.

There is a paper taped to it. In typed letters it says 'Go to Melanie's house and save a life.' Without even thinking, I quickly leave my house and arrive at Melanie's. There is a paper taped to her door too. This one simply says 'House #2573'. I knock on Melanie's door and she quickly answers, surprised to see. 

"I think we should get here fast," I show the paper to her and she comes out, closing her door. We run towards the direction of the house. I don't know this family very well, but I do know that it consists of a mother, father, and two teenage daughters.

The door is open already so we run inside. All the lights are shut off. We hear a few footsteps from upstairs. We quickly run up, in the dark we stills somehow manage to find our way. Suddenly we hear a girl shriek loudly and then completely go quiet. It seems someone runs past us, but we can't see. The bathroom light is the only one on.

Melanie and I slowly walk towards the dim light. I can see the bathtub is filled up and someone seems to be in it. In black graffiti the words 'Too late?' are written on the wall. Me and Melanie look at each other. I walk forwards toward the bathtub.

A scream gets caught in my throat. There is a young girl laying in it. Eyes wide open. Obviously dead. A toaster is in the water with her.

Suddenly, I can hear police sirens getting closer.

"Acacia. We have to run." Melanie says, and pulls me out of my trance. The police seem to be in our street now. Why are we even running? That's right.

Someone is trying to frame one of us. Or both of us.

Things keep getting worse and worse each time.

______

Yes I'm still alive ;)
Lol sorry my plot is really messed up but I'm kinda finally coming up with ways to put all this shit together
Kinda-
Anyways please like and comment ^3^

(I'm so sorry that I rarely update, k-dramas have taken over my life pls save me)