x

I blush and stroke his cheek gently. "Louis, please believe me. The first time I saw you, I almost had a heart attack."

Louis chuckles a little and rolls over so he's facing me. "Well, I'm glad you didn't. You're wonderful, Harry."

I feel my cheeks heat up and trace his jawline with my index finger, smiling shyly. "Thank you, sweetheart."

He yawns and raises his eyebrows. "Using pet names, I see."

I nod and lean in for another kiss. He closes the gap between us quickly, pecking my lips, before burying his face in my chest. "I'm so sleepy."

I smile a little and kiss the top of his head gently. "Let's get you tucked into bed. We'll both wake up with bad backs if we sleep on the couch."

I move to get up but he doesn't loosen his grip around my shoulders or get off my lap. He hums sleepily. He is too adorable for words. Oh well, I'll just carry him to bed, I suppose.

I make sure I have him held securely and stand up with him curled up in my arms. He lets out a surprised little squeak. So cute. "What are you doing?"

I pause. "You seem too sleepy to walk so I'm carrying you to bed."

Louis looks up at me and smiles. He can barely keep his eyes open. "You're my big strong man."

I laugh at taht and he kisses my cheek softly and then snuggles back up against me. I carry him to my bedroom and lay him down in my bed. Even though he's like a koala, I manage to separate myself from him and I tuck him in under the covers. He looks so precious like that.

I quickly brush my teeth and take off my jeans and button-up shirt. As I slide into bed, I turn the light off and get comfortable. Louis must feel the bed move as I get in, because he rolls over and tucks himself against my chest again. I grin and put my arm around him, stroking his hair softly. "Goodnight, Lou."

"Goodnight Harry," he murmurs into my neck. He places a soft kiss on my collarbone before relaxing and soon I hear his breathing shallow out.

He's so beautiful. The most beautiful person I've ever met. Inside and out. He's so sweet. And the way he giggles when I tell one of my jokes, or the way his voice is soft and gentle. I hope he'll stay. I feel like if I let go of him, he'll slip away.

Grappling with your sexuality and self-acceptance is obviously very difficult. I can only imagine what he's going through with that. Does he have someone in his life that's homophobic? Has someone made him feel ashamed of who he is? The thought makes me angry.

I hope he's willing to allow me to be around to support him through all of this. I'll give him space if he asks for it, but a selfish part of myself hopes he won't. I'm already so attached.