xv

"He said he loved you?! On the second date?" Liam exclaims, rinsing out the blender he's using.

I nod, blushing bright red as I mop up some spilt coffee. "And... and I think I love him too."

Liam scoffs. "You two are not in love. You've just met, like, two days ago!"

I roll my eyes. "What? You don't believe in love at first sight? I mean, yes, it's a bit cliché, but I believe in it."

Liam shrugs. "I dunno."

"Think of it this way, Liam. This just about makes you the best matchmaker ever." Liam grins, and rolls his eyes playfully at me.

"Touché, mate. You make a valid point, I will admit," Liam says, patting my shoulder as he walks behind me to the freezer.

"Harry!" I turn around to see Louis, looking adorable as hell, standing in the middle of the shop. I almost drop the mop. Hastily shoving it in Liam's direction, I jog around the counter and throw my arms around Louis' waist. He giggles, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"When do you go on break?" he murmurs into my neck.

"Ten minutes. What are you doing here, Lou?" I ask, my tone gentle as I stroke his cheek.

He smiles timidly, and pushes his cheek against my touch. "I just thought I'd surprise you. Liam texted me the directions."

I turn to face Liam, and see him smirking. I roll my eyes playfully at him and turn back to Louis. "Well, I'm glad you're here. Somehow, I missed you. Even though we just saw each other a few hours ago. But I really did miss you."

Louis smiles, and presses his lips against mine, sighing into the kiss. As he pulls away, he says softly, "I missed you too, love."