xxxii

I feel my jaw drop, and my fists clench in my lap. "I- He- Um... Louis, I'm sorr-"

Louis shakes his head hastily, and plasters on a fake smile. "You don't need to apologise. You've done nothing wrong."

I shake my head. "But you didn't deserve that! You don't deserve that. Oh my god, is he still... hurting you?"

Louis looks away from me, and toys with the salt shaker on the table. "I wouldn't call it hurting me. He just has different interests than me. That's all. He's never asked me if I like it, and I've never said I didn't. So technically, he's not doing anything wrong."

I fight the other to roll my eyes, and ping the bridge of my nose, trying not to get exasperated. "Louis, to be enjoyable, sex needs to be consensual 100% of the time. Just because you're not saying no doesn't mean you're saying yes. And if you don't like it, then you need to tell him. He obviously doesn't have your best interest at heart."

Louis puts his hands up defensively. "Harry, please stop making it sound like he's raping me. Because he's not. He would never."

I scoff a little. "Louis, what he's doing isn't okay. If you don't like it, then it's not okay. Please, just find a way to tell him that you need changes."

I can tell Louis' starting to get frustrated. "Don't you understand? If I tell him I don't like it, it'll get worse!"