xxxx

LOUIS

I find myself nodding. "I'm so sorry, E. I just... I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry."

Ethan takes an intimidating step towards me, and grabs me by my shirt collar. "Listen here, Louis. You and I are compatible. We belong together. You know it, I know it, even Harry knows it. You can't just up and abandon our six fucking year long commitment, Louis. You can't just fucking leave me."

Is he delusional? We don't belong together. I belong with Harry. I push Ethan off gently, trying to keep the disintegrating peace. "Ethan, I love you, but I just can't be with you anymore. I'm so sorry, but you've got to let me go."

He just shakes his head, and smashes his lips desperately against mine. As he slips his tongue into my mouth, I shake my head and pull away. "Ethan, no."

I've never seen someone look so desperate and sad. "Louis, please. Give me another chance. Tell me everything I've done wrong, and I'll fix it all. If you want to me stop doing karaoke with Aaron, then I will. If you want me to wait on you hand and foot, I-"

"Ethan, that won't be necessary. I'm so sorry, but I've made my decision. Now, I'm going to go pack. Thank you so much for our time together, and I'll miss you." I kiss his cheek softly, and turn to go upstairs, but he tugs roughly on my arm, and pushes me hard against the wall.

"Louis, I won't let you go. You can't fucking leave me." Now he sounds more angry than anything, and I'm starting to get frightened.

"Ethan, let go of me. Please." Now it's me who's sounding desperate. "Ethan, please. Find a shred of dignity and let me go without a fight."

He scowls, and loosens his grip on my arm. "Fine. I'll let you leave in peace on one condition."

Oh no. I can just tell this isn't going to be good. "What is it?"

"We go out with a literal bang. One last fuck, the best one yet. I've got huge plans for this one, Louis."

I feel like I'm going to vomit. "What plans?"

He leans in close, and kisses my neck roughly. "Fisting."