xvi

Liam's POV

Forget what I said earlier. They're in love. It's rather obvious, really. I've never actually seen two people look at each other so fondly.

"Oi, lovebirds. Harry, you should get back to work before James sees you." James, the manager, is a real hardass.

Harry reluctantly pulls away and nods at me vaguely. "You'll wait, right, Lou?"

Louis nods, and kisses Harry's cheek before Harry comes back around the counter to finish mopping. Louis orders a black coffee, oddly, and sits down at a small corner table to wait for Harry.

---

"So, have you guys done it yet?" I ask, a small smirk on my face.

Harry and Louis both blanch, and shake their heads. "That's personal, Liam."

I roll my eyes jokingly, and sigh as they intertwine their fingers on top of the table. "I wish you guys weren't so cute together."

Louis giggles and pecks Harry's lips. When he pulls away, Harry looks physically pained, as if Louis' touch was necessary or something. I chuckle, and take the last sip of my coffee. "Well, I should get back to work, and so should you, Harry."

Harry groans, before kissing Louis passionately on the lips. I smile a little and head back behind the counter.

After a minute or two, Louis' gone and Harry is back behind the counter, positively glowing. "Louis makes me so happy, Liam. And I know he has issues with relationships, and low self-esteem, but I think I really do love him."