ix

I blush, and run my hands through his hair. "I know we just met, but-"

Louis nods understandingly. "I know. I feel it too."

I nod, relieved, and begin kissing down his jawline to his neck. He moans when I begin sucking gently on his collarbone, and I snake my arms tightly around his waist, suddenly feeling like if I let go, he'll disappear. He digs his nails into my back, and I bite back a moan.

Suddenly, he pulls away, and slips off his shirt, revealing an adorable little tummy. His gaze shifts to the floor. "Sorry I'm not... more in shape.

I wouldn't be surprised if my eyes popped right out of my sockets. "What?"

Louis stands up, looking surprised, and covers his stomach with his hands. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing's wrong! I'm just surprised you said that. Louis, you're perfect. You're so gorgeous." I look into his eyes and try to search for a sign that my words are registering in his mind. "There's nothing I'd change about you."

Louis shakes his head, blushing, and crawls back onto my lap, and begins kissing down my neck. "Well, thank you, handsome."

My mind races. Is he just self-conscious or did someone say something to him? Why would he say that? He's so perfect. The thought of someone making him feel bad about himself makes me clench my fists.

Louis senses my distracted state and pulls back slightly. "You alright, love?"

I pull him close to me and wrap my arms around his cute little waist. "I just... I want you to see yourself the way everyone else sees you. You're so goddamn beautiful."

Louis shakes his head slightly, snuggling closer to me. "Stop. You're too sweet to me."