xxx

Louis: hi

Louis: do u want to meet up today ?

Louis: I could nip over to the cafe and pick u up to go out somewhere

Harry: I thought you were mad at me...

Louis: I was

Louis: but I want to talk

Harry: ok

Harry: so do I actually

---

"Louis, look at me. Please?" He looks up at me, but his eyes don't meet mine. He looks... sad.

"Shall we sit?" He asks, gesturing to a small booth next to the wide window. I nod, sitting down across from him. "So, I-"

"Why are you with him?" It pops out of my mouth before I can stop it, and my voice sounds harsh and forced.

He furrows his brows and stares down at his hands on the table. "Er, because we love each other, I suppose."

I shake my head, not entirely sure if I'm trying to convince him or myself. "If you loved him, you wouldn't be here with me. You wouldn't kiss me, and touch me, and say you love me. You wouldn't sext me, and you wouldn't sleep beside me. You can't love him." I mean it to sound confident and like a statement, but it sounds shaky and more like a plea.

Louis pulls a pained expression, and a sad look crosses face. "I love both of you. Each in your own, beautiful way. With Ethan, things are passionate and intense, and broken. With you, things are... well, things are perfect."