xi

"Harry, wake up. It's nearly nine." I open my eyes and see Louis sitting beside me, a small smile on his face.

"Oh, damn, I'm late for work!" I exclaim, jumping out of bed and slipping on a pair of questionably clean trousers from the floor.

Louis stands up, an adorable little smile on his face, and he places his hand on my shoulder. "Harry, it's Saturday. Liam said you don't work on Saturdays."

I pause for a second, before taking a deep breath and wrapping my arms around him. I let out an embarrassed chuckle. "Oh, right. Thanks." I pull away and slip on my shirt.

"Do you, uh... do you want to go for breakfast?" Louis asks, his shyness renewed.

I grin and nod. "I'd love to. I know a great place round the corner from here- Or, did you have a place in mind?"

He smiles brightly and shakes his head. "No, the place you mentioned sounds great."

I wait patiently as he gets dressed, admiring the way his muscles tense and relax as he pulls his shirt over his head. Slipping on one of my jumpers, he smiles at me, and I practically swoon at how cute he looks with his little hands sticking out of the too-long sleeves. I link my arm in his and lead him out of my flat.

---

Louis pushes the last few bites of his omelette back and forth on his plate. "That was really good."

"Are you finished or do you want to stay a bit longer?"

He sets down his fork. "No, we can go anytime! I'm full."

He pats his stomach gently. I grin at how cute that was and go up to the counter to pay. When I'm back at the table, I ask, "Want to go somewhere?"

Louis smiles a little and cocks his head to the side. "Where?"

"You'll see." I smirk and take Louis' hand. Pulling him out onto the street, I skip playfully down to the corner and hail a cab.

As we slide into the backseat, Louis squeezes my hand with a fond smile. "You're such a good friend."