xii

I feel my brows furrow. Friends? Is that all we are to him? Just friends? Louis seems to notice my frown and pulls out his mobile.

Louis: u ok ?

Harry: yeah just surprised

Louis doesn't seem to understand, but doesn't push it. He snuggles closer to me, and closes his eyes. I take the time to text Liam.

Harry: hey

Liam: hi aren't you with Louis?

Harry: yeah but I have a question

Harry: is he really affectionate, and does he make out with you all the time and cuddle you ?

Liam: um what ? no

Harry: oh

Harry: he did that to me, and even told me he liked me and then all of a sudden he's calling me a really good friend

Liam: oh no not this again

Harry: what what's wrong

Harry: what are you talking about

Liam: Louis has commitment issues

Liam: but I thought he was over it

I glance down at Louis and frown a little. For some reason, this doesn't make me like him any less.

Suddenly, the cabbie stops the car and turns back to face us. "Alright, have a good day."

I pay him and shake Louis awake. "What? Are we here?"

I smile fondly at how cute he looks. "Yeah, we're here."

As I help Lou out of the cab, I pocket my phone and link my arm in his. He looks around out surroundings and raised an eyebrow at me. "A playground?"

I blush a little, and lead him over to the swing set. We begin to swing, and before he can get too high, I grab Louis' hand and intertwine our fingers. He smiles shyly at me, and strikes the back of my hand gently with his thumb. Suddenly, he stops swinging, and slides into my lap, pressing his lips firmly against mine.