~Chapter 13

***HARRY'S POV***

I had my chance to get her why did I just waste it? Atleast Niall and Sharon were only dating they're not a couple or anything like that... right? I spied on them just to make sure she was checking me out.. I liked her alot. Ever since we became close to eachother, I liked her like crazy. But now she likes Niall not me.. I wish she would just notice me.. "Hey there hottie" a girl said she was drunk.. oh boy.. "Hello there love" I said with a smile she was blonde and was wearing fishnets and a short shirt.. Man girls these days.. "Harry do you wanna go to your room?" she said with a laugh. "No thanks" I said trying to be as nice as possible. "FINE! HAVE YOUR FUCKIN WAY YOU PIECE OF CRAP! I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAY! UGHH!!" she yelled as she threw her cup on the ground, great another yeller..  I saw that Niall had left to go get a refill so I quickly went to her and smiled. "What is it Harry?" she said as I sat down and kissed her cheek. "I just want to be alone with you love that's all." I said smiling innocently. I kissed her and she kissed me back. Niall didn't even come after we kissed. Sharon ran away from me and went to see where Niall was. "Wait Sharon please!!!" I yelled as she ran farther and farther away from me. I really messed up this time.