~Chapter 43

-Still Niall-

"I..." was all I could say before I saw a sparkly tear fall down Sharon's cheek. She pulled Harry and quickly sniffed whilst Louis shook his head, grabbed Lily's hand, and ran after Sharon and Harry. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled. The girl just licked her lips and winked. I pushed her off and chased Sharon. 

-Sharon-

"Thanks so much for defending Cherry, Louis & Lily. We would be stuck there if you didn't come." Harry said hugging my waist and grinning. "Ah, it was nothing." Louis said as Lily started blushing. I giggled and softly said, "Yeah, if it weren't for you guys I would still be-" I was cut off by a sight that made my heart drop and felt like it just stopped. We all stopped walking and saw Niall kissing a girl that had wrapped her leg around Niall's waist and ran her fingers through Niall's hair. I gasped quietly so Harry wouln't hear. Niall pushed her off and narrowed his eyes. Then he turned around and saw us.

"I..." was all Niall's lips could say before I quickly tugged on Harry's hand and walked away quickly. I couldn't stand the sight of him in the arms of another girl. I quitetly sniffed as salty tears poured on my cheeks like a waterfall going crazy. "Why do you seem so upset of this?" Harry asked pulling me to stop. "I-I'm not upset... I just... I just wanted to leave them alone." I lied. I honestly did not want to see Niall James Horan now.. He said he loved me and wanted me back.. So why the hell did he kiss that girl? "Then why are you crying?" he asked, I quickly wiped my eyes as Harry turned around and saw my red nose and eyes. "I..." was all I could say when I heard footsteps coming. "Sharon! Are you alright? Why'd you guys run off?" Lily asked as Louis and her breathed as if they just ran a 100 mile race, "Um... I wanted to leave Niall and that girl alone.." I lied again as I looked at Harry who seemed unconvinced. "Oh.." Lily said looking at me with unconvinced eyes just like Harry's. "Can we just go home?" I asked resting my head on Harry's chest. "Okay..."  Harry whispered as our fingers entwined and were about to go home when we heard a thick irish wovice say, "SHARON WAIT!" It was Niall. "Let's go.." I scolded as they nodded and followed me quickly. 

-------

"Sharon.. We're here.." a raspy voice said as I opened my eyes slowly. "Huh? What happened and where am I?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. "We're at your house. Y-You fell asleep in my arms and so I had to carry you.." Harry said as his cheeks turned bright pink. I giggled and quietly said, "Oops." I forgot everything that happened until I saw Niall hiding behind a bush in my front yard. I quickly glanced at him and turned around. "Where's Lily and Lou?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "They're inside already. We stopped at the store to buy you cookies, remember?" Harry said smirking. "Oh right.." I mumbled as we entered my house. "Can we go up to my room? W-We need to talk.." I said quickly as he gave me a worried and small nod. We went upstairs and sat down on my bed....

-Niall-

I heard footsteps coming towards Sharon's house as I quickly ran to the nearest bush and hid. I was lucky it was big. Sharon quickly glanced at me. Her eyes full of sadness and shame. I felt guilty for not pulling myself off earlier. That bitch.. I didn't think she was a fan. Just a drunk girl. But then again she did know my name so maybe she was just a 'drunk fan'. When Harry and Sharon entered, I quickly tip toed to the front door and rung the doorbell. Linda answered. "Hey, Niall." she said smiling. "Hey. Um, do me a small favor and ask Sharon to let me come in?" I asked crossing my arms and half smiling. She gave me a small nod and closed the door. I leaned against the door and waited. Man did I now hate that girl so damn badly. 

----

A/N: Weyyy heyyy (: Sowwy this is soo short :c But I really wanna make my 3rd & 4th chapter of Just Another Love Story (JALS) and yeah! Um pwease vote and comment (: :* xx. Baiiii.