~Chapter 25

**NIALL'S POV**

My heart shattered and I just didn't want to see Harry again... nor Jamie... I wanted Sharon for me.. When I left to take Jamie to my place she went to sleep before me and I ust sat there on the couch watching TV but there was nothing to watch. That's it! I could just get Sharon.... The HARD way. I smirked and went to the bathroom to take a shower and dress like Zayn I winked to myself in the mirror and fixed my hair like Harry would. I smirked and went to go get my car keys so quietly so Jamie wouldn't hear me.

**AT SHARON'S HOUSE**

I knocked at Sharon's door and Harry answered I didn't excpect for him to be there but I didn't care and smiled. "Hey pal! What are you doing here?" Harry asked raising an eyebrow and letting me in. I saw Sharon sitting on the couch watching a movie and then darted her eyes on me. Harry went to the bathroom and I smirked and said, "Ello love.. Missed me?" she raised an eyebrow and said, "Do I even know you?" "Haha very funny Cherry" I said with a wink. She hugged me quickly and sat back down. "So what are you two watching?" I asked sitting about 10 inches away. "A romantic movie" she said almost laughing. I scooted next to her and she turned to me and our eyes connected like some sort of spark. She stood up. "I'll be right back Niall" she lied. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. "No you won't" I said smiling and raising an eyebrow. "Say you're looking sexy tonight, you recived my text that I was coming over didn't you? So you were sooo excited and dressed beautiful for me" I said winking she was in shock and I just stared at her, waiting for an answer. "What text?" she said checking her phone. "Oh..." she said giggling. I stood up and saw that Harry was coming. "So Niall wanna keep Sharon company tonight? Simon called and said I needed to go at his house for the night because I have an interview" he said. "Oh sure Harry. I'll take good care of her" I said deeply and smirking at Sharon who turned and her mouth dropped as Harry stood conused looking at Sharon. "Um Sharon do you want him to keep you company? I mean, he has been an awesome friend to you so I guess yoou would be happy.." he said. "I-I am..." Sharon said faking a smile. Haha she was shy. I smiled and sat down. "Well sorry guys but I needa go now it's starting" he said leaving but then stopped and said, "Niall you can take her to your house if you dont wanna stay here" he then left and shut the door. "Niall...." sharon said with worry in her eyes. "What I'm not going to do anything" I said smiling inoccently. "Oh really then take me to your house and prove it" she said smirking with her arms crossed. "Oh but Sharon. I'm capable of anything. Even if you don't want to" I said whistling and loving the way she wanted to play, "this game" She leaned into kiss me and I did too. But she smirked and turned her head so I could end up kissing her cheek. "Ah playing hard to get eh? Well two can play it that game" I said winking. "Maybe I am... Maybe Im not Niall.... You have changed I will too but only with you..."  She said as she pulled me to my car. Wow. I thought. She is turning into Harry...