~Chapter 38

Don't turn the song on until it's Sharon's POV.. Sorry if you hated the song because you hate jb... :( 

~Harry~ 

"Hey Haz," Sharon said smiling as I layed down next to her flowered pink bed. She really did love flowers. She wears a lot of flowered jeans and shirts and dresses. "Hey love, did you see my tweet?" I asked. She gave me a small nod. "I even replied to it." "Cool." I stated, pecking her pink blossom lips and turning on the TV. 

*30 minutes later*

She yawned her cute little yawn and snuggled into my chest like if it was her pillow. I saw her eyes flutter shut. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I turned off the TV and closed my eyes.

*The Next Day* 

*BUZZ BUZZ* I groaned. Who texted me now? I sat up and saw Sharon wasn't lying next to me anymore. I got my phone which was right next to Sharon's book. 'Go downstairs babe xx. -Cherry Boo' I smirked and put on my t shirt. I went downstairs and saw nothing until two hands covered my eyes. The person giggled. I regonized that giggle anywhere! It was Sharon. I took them off and held her smaller hands. I turned around and saw Sharon was wearing a flowy dress and the same make up as yesterday. "I have a suprise for you Hazza boo." Sharon said leading me into the kitchen. "What'd i do?" I asked as we got into the kitchen. There was breakfast served that smelled like heaven. "Well you've just been an amazing boyfriend and I made breakfast for you, all by myself with a little help from Linda." she said pecking my lips with her soft ones. "Thanks baby." I said blushing as I kissed her back. 

*After Breakfast*

"Sooo what do you wanna do today?" I asked scratching my neck. I got a text from Niall right when she was about to answer. "Hold that thought Cherry." she gave me a small nod as I took the phone out of my pocket, 'Hey Harry. We have an interview right now and I'm waiting for you in front of the building.' he then have me the adress of where we were getting interviewed so I frowned and said softly to Sharon, "I have an interview babe. I'll be back later okay?" I kissed her forehead and left.

-Sharon-

 "I have an interview babe. I'll be back later okay?" Harry said softly as he kissed my forehead and left. I gave him a small nod right before he left and suddenly felt lonley until my phone buzzed. I sighed and got it from the kitchen counter. 'Sharon... It's Drake, I know it's been a long time but.. I really need to talk to you meet me at the Cafe in 5 minutes..'  Until now he calls? I mean texts. Lol. I shrugged and got my purse and went out the door. 

------------------

I waited for Drake to show up but he didn't. He was 10 minutes late! I then heard footsteps coming over to where I was sitting. "Hey Sharon.." Drake said softly, sitting down he grabbed my hand and quietly said, "I-I... I don't know how to tell this to you but.... I-I.." Tears formed in his eyes. I wiped them off and quietly asked, "Tell me what?" "I-I.. I have leukemia.." he said burrying his head in his arms. "Oh my gosh...." I said, tears forming in my eyes.. I loved Drake, I love him as a brother and best friend! He can't die, he's been so nice to me even when I broke up with him. "a-and I f-feel..... I feel so guilty now because..." he sounded like he didn't want to say it. "You don't need to tell me Drake.." I said softly. "But I want too, I want to be honest with you.. and the truth is... When we were dating.... I-I... I was ch-cheating on you! There I-I said it!!" he stated as tears poured from his guilty eyes. "I'm so sorry.." he pleaded. I sat there, just speechless of what he said. "I-I.." that was all I said as tears poured quickly like rain pouring on a car window. "I... It's not important right now.. But I'm glad you're being honest with me.." I admited as I kissed his cheek softly. "I-I should go..." I cried, standing up I hugged the crying boy and whispered into his ear, "It'll be okay.. God knows what he's doing Drake.."  I then ran out the door crying the way to my house. It started raining.. Great.. Just more sadness to go.. I called Lily and told her everything that happened. She told me she'd pick me up at where I was so I gave her the name of the place I was standing in front of. 

~~~~~~~~

I saw Lily's car park right infront of the parking space where I was standing. "You must be freezing to death! Come on get in, I'll turn on the hot air. I nodded and quickly got in. "T-Thanks for p-picking me up." I said softly. She smiled and gave me a small nod. "No prob sis." I smiled to what she said. "I don't know what I'd do without you sis.. Don't ever leave because I need you." I said leaning on her shoulder. "That's what good sisters are for right?" she asked smiling, "Right." I stated.