~Chapter 22

**SHARON' POV** **2 WEEKS LATER**

"Sharon?" Harry asked kissing my neck and hugging me. 'Yes?" i said as I smiled and sat down next to him on the couch. "I have a suprise for you.." he said smiling and leading me outside. When we got there I saw pedals on the grass with white pedals that said, 'Will You Be My Girlfriend?' I gasped and yelled out, "YES YES YES!!!!! OF COURSE I WILL!!!! Oh my God Harry YES!!!"  He smiled and we leaned in and kissed passionatly it felt good when his tounge started to explore my mouth and we just stood there kissing suddenly I heard a ring after we stoped kissing. I pulled him and I saw that it was Niall I answered and he asked if we can skype so we did. I saw that Niall was with a girl.. I asumed it was Jamie.. Tears wanted to fall down my face but they didnt I stayed strong and saw that Niall kissed her cheek. We talked and talked until me and Harry almost kissed. "Well... me and Jamie have a date now so yea.. Ermm... Bye.." Niall said "Oh wait we have some new for you!" I said smiling. "Yes?" Jamie asked looking confused. "Me and Harry are now a couple he's so sweet" I said quickly pecking Harry's lips. "Thats great.." Niall said as I saw that his eyes were getting a tiny bit puffy. He was jealous.. Aww how adorable! But he is with JAMIE now! So why should I care? Ugh what am I saying I do care... Niall pulled Jamie and they kissed right infront of me and Harry. "We'll leave you two alone.." I said closing the laptop and crying into Harry's chest. "It's okay babe, we're a couple now and that matters Niall doesn't deserve you I'll make sure you forget him for good and that is FINAL!" Harry said hugging me and kissing me like he always does. We went to take a nap together and that was that.. Niall was now going to be Jamie's boyfriend. I needed to forget about him and love Harry..

**NIALL'S POV**

"Me and Harry are now a couple" Sharon said smiling and pecking Harry's lips. I died inside and my heart shattered into pieces. I couldn't help but cry a little.. I pulled Jamie and kissed her I could see that Sharon wasn't even sad or crying.. She was faking of course.. or was she... she closed her laptop and left us alone there "Wow Niall" Jamie said smiling and kising my cheek "Nice kisses" she continued with a wink and left...

**SHARONS POV AGAIN**

I went to go get a milk shake with Harry and we both talked about the project we had done and the grades we were hoping for. Then we went to the beach for a walk. Once again I saw Carrie. But this time with another guy... Hm... Me and Harry told me how much he loved me and I did too. We kissed and then Carrie came stomping her feet with that other guy.. I saw her hand slip money in the guy's pocket.. Was she trying to make him pretend to be her boyfriend? "Hey loser have ya met my better boyfriend than Harry?" She said smirking and kissing him. "He is so not better than MY new boyfriend, Harry" I said pecking my lips on harry's..

The picture over there you see is Jamie and Niall ^.^