~Chapter 46

A/N: Please do NOT start the song on the side until you see: play the song on the side>>>> okay? okie! thanks!

-CHAPTER 46-

-SHARON-

It was already getting dark and me, Lily, Niall and Louis were at my house. My dad suddenly appeared and smiled. "Hello Niall, Louis." they stood up and glanced at eachother. "Mr. Payne, me and Louis really want to ask you something-" he was cut off by Louis, "But instead of asking with a normal voice, we're gonna sing it." 

"Sir I'm a bit nervous, bout being today, still not real sure what I'm going to say.." Louis' voice was beautiful. Niall sang the next line. 

"So bare with me please if I take too much of your time... See in this box, is a ring for your oldest, she's my everything, and all that i know is, it would be such relief is I knew we were on the same side...."

Louis sang the next, "'Cause very soon I'm hoping that I...." He stopped as Louis and Niall sang the next line together very beautifully. "Can marry your daughter and make her my wife, I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my lifee, and give her the best of me 'till the day that I diee, yeah." Tears formed in me and Lily's eyes as they sang. "I'm marry your princess, and make her my queen, she'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen..." Niall sang as Louis continued, "I can't wait to smile, when she walks down that aisle, on the arm of her fatheeer." they sang together again, "On the day that i marry your daughter.." Did I mention Louis was playing the piano? Well he was, and they both continued to sing the song, but they sang the rest together. Mom and all of the other people started to come to see what was going on. 

Tears formed in almost everyone's eyes, as they sang. Even Liam, Zayn, and Harry, were crying. At the end of the song everyone clapped and clapped. My dad was crying himself but tried to hide it. "Boys, it's very but I mean, VERY amazing of you to sing to my daughters. With that, I can already tell, you love my daughters. So, I give you 4 my blessings." My father said as Niall and Louis thanked him so much. My dad smiled and hugged them both. "Hold your horses guys, we still need my wife's approval." he grinned as he winked at me mom, who had a bunch of tissues in her hand. 

"You have my blessings also boys." she softly said, as she hugged them both. "Nice job, mates." Harry said as I mentally frowned. Poor Haz.  But Liam and Zayn agreed as they both said they would try doing that too. "Oh my gosh Niall, I am so proud of you baby!" I heard a lady's voice say. Then another one's, "Oh my God Louis! My baby is growing up!" It was their moms. They hugged their sons as they each came up to me and Lily and said, "Now, you better make my boy happy, got it?" I nodded and smiled as she laughed and said, "Come here, honey!" We hugged as I thought of my furture with Niall.

This, was going to be great.

---------

Everyone had left, except my parents and Niall and Louis' parents. "So, when's the wedding?" Mrs. Horan asks as Niall says, "We have a lot of time, maybe in 2 or 3 months or so?" I smiled and nodded. "Hey everyone! Sorry we're late, did we miss the show?" Niall's dad showed up also Louis' did. We nodded and laughed. "Aw, darn! Well, nice to finally meet ya Sharon." Niall and Louis' dad said. "Also you Lily, we've heard alot from you guys." Louis' father said as me and Lily blushed like cray cray. "it's a pleasure to meet you to, Mr Horan and Mr Tomlinson." me and Lily said as we hugged them and smiled. "Now, make ma boy happy. He means alot to me" Mr. Horan said as Mr Tomlinson did too. "Thanks Mr.-" I was cut off, "Please call me, Dad." Niall's dad said as I giggled and said, "Thanks, dad." "Call me dad too Lily and Sharon." Louis' dad said as we both nodded. "Call me Maura." Niall's mom said as Louis' mom continued, "Call me Jay." we smiled and nodded. What was up wit the names?" 

----------

"Have a nice night!" My mom and dad said to the other parents as they waved and left. "We gotta go to babe, we have interviews." Niall said as he kissed my cheek and left with the other guys. "What a wonderful song." Lily said as I remembered the whole thing like it was just a second ago. 

-----------

A/N: Hi! I started making this chapter Saturday, but I finished it today! :) I hope you really liked the way Niall and Louis asked permission to marry Lily and Sharon. So sweet huh? :* I hope I get a propsal and have my guy ask my daddy like that♥ I wish so much