~Chapter 49

A/N: asdfghjkl omfgosh!! so close to the FINALE of Love Choice!!! ;D Im gonna make this chapter SOOOO long! Mkay? Mkay! enjoy! :D

----------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 49

Niall's POV

"I love you soooo much baby. I love you so, so much!" Sharon breathlessly said as I heard the door knob twist but me and her ignored it. We kissed as I was still ontop of her. Her fingers ran through my hair as heavy breathing could be heard between both of us. I heard the door know twist again but me and Sharon still ignored it. A couple seconds later we heard a cough from someone. Liam.... Me and Sharon shot up as I walked over to my phone.

"Mom's calling you, sis." Liam said as Sharon nodded and blushed. Liam smirked. "What?" I said. "Nothing, nothing. It's just you should've seen your face when you saw me." He laughed and closed the door behind him. I half smiled and laughed. I guess I might've look like an idiot. I heard the door knob twist again but this time it was Sharon. "What happened?" I asked. "Nothing, she was just asking if I had seen one of her jackets." she replied. "Oh okay." was all I said before smiling and kissing her cheek.

"Here, where this for the night." she said, handing me one of my shirts and a pair of black checkered boxers. "Thanks." I replied smiling. "You can go-" she said after I was taking off my shirt. "Okay.. I guess I'll go change in the bathroom..." she replied, blushing. She was about to leave when I grabbed her waist and our chests pressed together.

"I already saw you nude several times. Why not again." I gave her a wink followed by a rather big smirk. She sighed and giggled. "Fine..." she whispered. I'm gonna keep changing." I said as she nodded and took off her shirt. I quickly put on the rest of the clothes she gave me right as she was about to take off her bra. "Let me help you with that." I grinned and took it off.

She then took off her underwear by herself. I gave Sharon her tank top and her mini shorts as she put a new underwear and bra. She slipped on the rest of her clothes as I just stared at her. She was finally done as I grabbed her waist and kissed her. Our lips moved together as she ran her fingers through my hair and wrapped a leg around my waist.

I lightly squeezed her bum as she pulled away, which caused us to make a smack sound with our lips, and gasped. "S-Sorry.." I sluttered as a smirk formed. "I know you want it, but not now, Ni." She purred in my ear as I pecked her cheek and groaned, "Fine." Her adorable laugh echoed which caused me to smile and kiss her sweet lips roughly.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired." Sharon yawned as I nodded and led her to her bed. We layed down as I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her smaller body. I kissed her cheek as she smiled and pecked my lips. "Night, beautiful." I whispered. "Night." she whispered back, and with that, we fluttered our eyes close and drifted off to sleep...

-----------

*Next Day*

I fluttered my eyes open but only to feel my arms wrapping nothing but mid air. I shot up, looking around the room to find Sharon. She wasn't there, I then heard giggles coming from downstairs from which sounded from a girl. I narrowed my eyes as I realised I was shirtless. Wait, how'd I end up shirtless..? I didn't care and I stormed out of the room and downstairs.

I was about to yell something out but instead of seeing Sharon with another guy, I saw Louis kissing Lily's neck. I stood there and leaned against the wall as I stood on the last step of the stairs. When I saw Louis touched Lily's thigh, I quickly faked a cough as they focused over to me. Lily blushed and put her head down and giggled. "Sorry, mate, didn't see ya there..." Louis mumbled.

I laughed as Sharon came in the room we were currently in.

"Oh... S-Sorry Niall... I woke up 10 minutes ago and heard Lily chatting with Louis an I just came. I'm so sorry you had to-"