~Chapter 30

"Liam I'm waiting." I said as I crossed my arms and waited for Liam to respond but he didn't, he just stayed silent. A few minutes later he finally answered but his voice was choked up. "B-Brandon used to bully me and Lily..." "What?" I asked tears wanting to from in my eyes. "Yes.. You heard me.. He bullied us.." Liam said softly. "Why?" I asked tears streaming down my cheeks. "Because he thought I wouldn't let my little sis date him.." (A/N: Liam's little sis is Sharon and Lily but he's talking about Sharon here sorry if I confused chu) he said hugging me and wiping the tears off my face. "Oh my gosh Liam.. Why didn't you tell me?!?" I asked crying into his warm chest. "He threatned that if any of us told you.. We would regret it.." Liam said as his voice got less shaky now. "I-I.." he cut me off. "Sharon just go if you want, we'll talk about this later, k?" he said smiling and hugging me tight. "Okay later bro." I said smiling and walking out. I tripped over my feet. I was about to fall when two arms caught hold of me. It was the one and only Zayn Malik. "Whoa almost fell eh?" Zayn said shyly as he helped me up and smiled. "T-Thanks.." I said softtly. "No prob" Zayn said grinning. 

**ZAYN'S POV**  

I went downstairs when the rest of the boys except Liam came following me downstairs I saw a girl about my age with dirty blonde hair like Niall's tied up neatly and she was cleaning up the room. "Uh, excuse me?" I asked softly as she turned to me and smiled "It's Linda and yes?" she said waiting for me to say something. "Can I have some lemonade and for my friends too? By the way name's Zayn." I said shyly as she gave me a small nod and left. "Aye I'm gonna go check on Liam and...?" I paused forgetting Liam's sister's name since we didn't talk to eachother so much. "Sharon." Louis said as I nodded and went upstairs I was about to knock when I saw Sharon who was about to fall. Luckily I caught a hold of her and she blushed. We were in a tango position when I ruined the silence by saying, "Whoa almost fell there eh?" I helped her up and smiled. "T-Thanks.." Sharon said. "No prob" I said softly as I kissed her cheek and went in Liam's room. "Aye Liam, does Sharon have a boyfriend?" Asked as Liam looked at me and said, "Why? Are you crushing on her bro?" he asked as I raised an eyebrow and said, "Um.. Just answer that question dude..." I said softly. "Well sorry to pop your balloon but yes, yes she does." Liam said shrugging. "Oh.. It was obvious anyway.. She's pretty enough to have a boyfriend." I said shyly as Liam smiled and patted me on the back and said, "Don't worry pal, you'll find that special someone." "Thanks" I said smiling. "By the way I saw you kiss Sharon's cheek. You're lucky it wasn't Harry or Niall." Liam said. "Why?" I asked confused. "Well Sharon's boyfriend is Harry and Niall.. Well Sharon and Niall were ABOUT to have a relationship." Liam said as we laughed and headed downstairs where the boys were watching TV. There I saw Linda cleaning up and dusting the living room. She smiled at me and I smiled back I then saw the boys starting to watch a movie. "Were you guys going to watch a movie without us?!" Liam said as I couldn't take my eyes off Linda. She was beautiful. Louis smirked at me and caught me looking at Linda. "No we were about to watch Linda get on the table and strip for us without you." Louis sarcasticlly. Linda stopped and blushed. "Dude what the fuck? You know Linda has feelings?" I said as tears strolled down Linda's pink cheeks. She dropped her duster and ran away crying upstairs. "Linda wait! I didn't mean it!" Louis yelled as he sighed and went after her. I followed Louis into Linda's room where she threw herself on her bed and cried. "Linda, I-I'm so sorry... Please forgive me.." Louis said softly. "Sure go ahead, make fun of me MORE!" Linda yelled as her head hung down like if she were hanging upside down. My index finger raised up her smooth chin. Her blonde hair was untied and I saw that she had throwen her red hair tie on the floor. She was breathing heavily and tears dripping down like quiet rain. "Leave us alone.." I told Louis as he left. "Linda I-" she cut me off. "No Zayn.. I-It's fine... Forget it.. I know he was joking but it really hurt my feelings.." she said softly.. "Please forgive him.. He just happens to have this childish attitude and sometimes it can slip a word out of his tounge." I said hugging her. "O-Okay... I forgive him.." she said softly as I picked up the hair tie and tied her hair neatly. She smiled and we just stared at eachother. Our faces locked. Ocean blue eyes staring at mine. I leaned in to kiss her. Her eyes fluttered shut as I kissed her full of passion. My tounge slipped into her mouth as she moaned. I then had lost control of my hands and touched her thighs. We stood up as she wrapped a leg around my waist. But she then pulled away. I looked at her confused. "I should go back to work.." she said softly as she was about to leave. I pulled her waist and our chests were pressing eachothers. "Here's my number." I said softly as I pecked her lips, gave her a little piece of paper and left.