~Chapter 41

CHAPTER 41

*Back In The Present...*

-Sharon-

"Niall." I breathlessly whispered. "Mhmm?" Niall hummed as he smirked and pecked my lips. "Let me talk..." I said weakly smiling at him. I turned around and sat on my bed. "I-I... I admit! I never stopped loving you! I need you I won't lie because it's fucking true Niall! I STILL LOVE YOU AND I NEED YOU WITH ME!" I practically yelled, I burried my face in his warm chest and cried my feelings out. I felt a hand stroke my hair and held my waist lightly. "Then why are you with Harry?" he asked quietly as I kissed him passionatly. "B-Because... Because you went away.. I felt lonley and Harry was the perfect guy to help me feel less lonley and I love him too... B-But.. I love you at the same time..." I cried. I stared at his blue orbs. Tears forming. "Oh..." Niall whispered. His beautiful & innocent lips were about to say something but a knock cut him off.

"Shit.." I mumbled under my breath. "Niall hide in the closet! Go!"  I whispered, pushing him to hide, I opened the door and saw the curly haired & beautiful guy smiling. "Hey Haz." I said as if nothing happened. "Hello beautiful," Harry's raspy voice stated as his grin grew bigger. I pecked his lips and asked, "What's up?" "I was wondering if you wanted to go get some starbucs with me?" he asked shyly as I smiled and said, "Sure.. Let me um... Let me just go tell Ni- I mean.. Let me just go get m-my purse.." I said shakily. "Okay?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Wait for me outside!" I said, slamming the door and locking it. 

"Niall!" I loudly whispered as he came out smirking. "Um.. Once I leave... Get out!" I said pecking his cheek. "Alright, love." he said grinning and kissing me. I half smiled and grabbed my purse. "Bye Niall..." I softly said. "Later.." his lips spoke as if he was madly in love with me at first sight. He did the same as me and half smiled as I walked away with my hair bouncing behind me. 

---------------

"Shall we order now baby?" Harry said with a wink. "Sure.." I said smiling. We ordered as the usual. I got the strawberry smoothie with whipped cream, and Harry got the chocolate smoothie. "So, how's the band going?" I asked sipping on my peachy pink smootie. "Great. Lots of Harry girls out there. Be jealous." Harry said winking then smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, "Harry, I know you well. You woudn't trade me with any of your fans." I said pecking his lips hard. "Maybe... Nah just kiddin, I love you with all my heart." Harry said wrapping his arm around my waist. We then heard a bunch of girls screaming Harry's name. "Shit.." he mumbled under his breath. "RUN!" I yelled as we were about to run out. But thank God security came and settled them down. Me and Harry's fingers entwined. He put his sunglasses on and squeezed my small hand, which told me everything would be okay. "HEY YOU! HARRY'S FRIEND! GET AWAY FROM MY GUY HE DOESN'T BELONG WITH YOU LITTLE PRICK!" an angry girl yelled. "LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE HATE!" Harry yelled as tears formed in my eyes. Harry squeezed me as I rested my head on his chest crying silently. Tears pouring down my cheeks like a waterfall. I started feeling cold. Harry's warm arms were like a blanket and helped me relax a bit. I would get so much more hate if the fans found out I still had feelings for Niall. I would get so much more hate because of my cruel stuff. "YOU FUCKING HURT HER FEELINGS!" another fan said. Everyone started to yell at the girl. "IF SHE MAKES HARRY EDWARD STYLES HAPPY, THEN LET IT BE! LET THEM BE TOGETHER! SHE ISN'T THAT BITCH, TAYLOR SWIFT!" a voice yelled. I turned around. There stood Louis and Lily holding each other's hands. They told security who they were and walked towards us. "What is going on?" Louis asked as he saw my salty tears falling. "They just came and just... A girl just..." was all my shaky voice said. "T-Thanks for saying that, Louis." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him. He didn't respond for a while but he hugged me back and said, "No prob." 

---------

*Before Louis and Lily came to Starbucks*

-Louis-

"So.. Since we're close to Starbucks, wanna go there?" I asked pecking Lily's cheek. "Sure." she said softly smiling and walked turned a corner when we heard screaming girls yelling at eachother and Harry's name. We heard a girl insult Sharon. "Oh my God..." Lily said as I pulled her to the bulding that was surrounded by screaming girls and security gaurds pushing them. There was Sharon leaning on Harry's chest. "IF SHE MAKES HARRY EDWARD STYLES HAPPY, THEN LET IT BE! LET THEM BE TOGETHER! SHE ISN'T THAT BITCH, TAYLOR SWIFT!" I yelled as some faces turned to me. I then heard girls screaming my name. "I'm Louis Tomlinson, and this is my girlfriend, Lily." I said showing the security gaurd my name. He nodded and let us go in. "What is going on?" I asked. Crystal and shiny tears were pouring down Sharon's soft cheeks, "They just came and just.. A girl just.." was all she said. She was shivering but then stopped. "T-Thanks for saying that, Louis.." she whispered as she wrapped her arms around me. I stood startled at what she just did. But then I just hugged her back and said, "No prob." 

We pulled back as me, Harry, Lily, & Sharon, walked down the street. "Sorry we didn't get to go to Starbucks.." I whispered into Lily's ear as she weakly smiled and said, "It's fine. We helped Harry and Sharon and that's what's important. Thanks for helping my sister." she pecked my lips. I nodded and kept walking.

---------------

-Niall-

I walked slowly back to my house smiling like an idiot. Sharon still loves me.. I kept repeating in my head. I just couldn't believe it... She actually still loved me.. I bit half my lower lip and dug my hands in my pocket. "Oh my gosh!!! Hi Niall!" a girl said behind me. A fan. I turned around and smiled. "Why hello. Do you want an autograph?" I asked reaching my hand out for some sort of booklet or something. She nodded and smirked. She pulled my hand and kissed me with passion her soft lips pressing against mine. She ran her fingers through my hair and wrapped her leg around my waist. I then heard footsteps but ignored it. The girl's leg let go of my waist as our kiss got sloppier. What the hell was I doing? I pushed her and narrowed my eyes in anger. I turned around and saw Sharon standing with Harry, Lily, and Louis.... 

(A/N:)

Wey heyyyy (: Well I'm gonna post another chapter today!! Tolld chu dram was coming (; Well baii guisss see you in da next chapter, so STAY TUNED! cx xx. :*