~Chapter 17

**SHARON'S POV**

His tounge suddenly entered my mouth and explored it.. It felt so good.. I just needed to moan but I didn't... He grabbed my waist and he pulled me against him.. Why was I doing this? I still didn't stop I was like hypnotised.. I don't know why but I suddenly took off his shirt and started to lay down on the couch he stopped and smiled.. "Calm down babe" he said with a smirk. "Oh shut up" I said giggling. I now realized why I did that.. I was teasing him. He frowned as I smiled and said, "You really thought I was going to do this?" He shook his head we both laughed and he tickled my tummy.

**HARRY'S POV**

Argg she tricked me I can't believe I would be such a fool oh well...

***1 WEEK LATER WHEN BOTH HARRY AND SHARON HAD FORGOTTEN THIS** XD

Sharon had came over to my house to work on the project.. "Hi Harry" she said smiling and entered my house I smiled and hoped I'd really get her this time.. We entered my room and we started to continue the process of our project. 2 hours later I don't know why but I smirked and said "Are you a virgin?" "What?" she said. "Have you 'done it' with someone before?" I said getting close to her.. 

**SHARON'S POV**

"Are you a virgin?" he asked with a smirk... "What?!" I said to Harry as he kept on smirking like if he were up to something.. "Have you 'done it' with someone before?" he asked. "Of course not! Well.. I've had it.. but it wasn't SO good because we were you know.. drunk...." I said nervously.. "Maybe I should show you how it's really done huh?" he asked...