~Chapter 36

~Still Linda~

"I know you like me, just admit it! I like you too babe, please tell me you love me..." Zayn said as he turned me around and grabbed my waist.

Silence.

"Linda, please talk to me..." Zayn spoke as he wiped a tear off my wet face. I started to shiver when it suddenly started to rain. "Here." Zayn said as he took his sweater off and gave it to me. "T-Thanks.." I spoke softly as he smiled. "No problem Linda." he kissed my cheek and said, "Sorry about the.. 'Incident..' I just got lost in your beautiful eyes and just couldn't help it.. Please forgive me.." Zayn pleaded as I smiled weakly and whispered, "Okay fine. I admit it.. I like you.. I liked you since I saw you with my own green eyes..." He made an 'o' shape with his mouth as he hugged me and said, "This would only be better if fireworks were on." he whispered as we laughed and walked back to the Payne's house. When we were halfway to the Payne's house, Zayn blocked my way and said, "I forgot to tell you, your outfit is amazing." I laughed and asked, "Didn't you already tell me that at the door?" He shook his head. "Nope. I said YOU look amazing. Not your outfit." he smirked as I gave him a small nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the date.." I said as he frowned and said, "Sorry about Kate and the horrible date.." he said softly. I did feel a bit bummbed out about what happpend. But it didn't really matter so I kissed his soft lips and said, "It's fine... Babe." Zayn smiled as his warm arms hugged me tight. "I love you." I whispered as he said, "Hey, I love you too. I always will. Maybe I'll marry you, who knows?" he smirked as I nudged him and said, "We barely know eachother Zayn!" "So? It's called Love At First Sight, Linda." he winked as we gave eachother a peck on the lips and went inside.