~Chapter 14

**STILL HARRY'S POV**

I tried everything! I tried calling her, I tried to go to her house, I even tried to talk to her sister. But she was at school so I had no choice but to wait..  

***BEEP BEEP BEEP***

Crap. Who's calling me now? My friend I am guessing? Great. Know why I'm mad? Because I was supposed to go to a football game with him but instead he met this stupid idiot on the internet and now he's going with that fuckin retard. What? No I'm not JEALOUS I'm just really mad at him. We were like best friends. Besides the lads from One Direction.. Well let's set that aside. It turns out my friend wasn't calling me.. It was Sharon... "Hello...?" I said hoping she would forgive me.. "Hey Harry.." she said, she sounded choked up.. "Hey Sharon.. Listen I'm really-" I was cut off by her saying "No Harry, it totally fine.." she said and I responded, "But I was rude  to you.." "Harry I told you it's fine." "Then why are you crying Sharon?" I said sounding really caring to her. "Oh I just realized that I was being a jerk to you I mean it was only an accident right?" she said sniffing "I also thought you hated me now" "Sharon I would never in my life hate you, we're best friends.. I gotta go now bye love" I said but I got cut off.. "Harry can I come over?" she said. "Sure" I said then I hung up.. What did she want? Oh well I might as well make her feel good. That's it! I can still get her right? Yea! That's an awesome idea. I guess I'll just have to make her love me. I mean, it's not like Niall will know right? Like he is my buddy but I love Sharon and she is mine. I need her.. One time she was cold I gave her my jacket, another time, I had forgotten to take my water to this place we went to, so she gave me hers. it's really complicated to get her to like like me, but she is always there for me just like I am..