~Chapter 15

**SHARON'S POV**

I called Harry and asked him if I can come over, he said yes.. Man was I a fucking retard when he accidently kissed me. I got to his house and hugged him tight. I missed his hugs when I was single I missed him all the way. Tears came to my eyes and he wiped them off. He looked at me and his eyes were saying, "Don't worry I'm here." I hugged him and then he brought me a glass of juice. I drank it all and we chatted for a bit. Niall called... "Hey love I have some news... I'm going on vacation to Australia. I'm packing the last of my things now and I'm heading to your house to say good bye.." "For how long??" I asked Niall, "Three months" He said sadly.. I was shocked... "Oh Niall" I said choked up.. "I know love... Well see you at your house.." he said. "Okay bye" I said. I told Harry about it and he insisted to come with me... I let him come with me so he drove me there. Niall was already coming toward my house I was waiting... He hugged me and I kissed him. Harry was in his car.. Staring at us..

**HARRY'S POV**

She hugs him with that passion... She never hugged me like that.. NEVER. I love her but how can I tell her? I sighed.. I'll never get her...

**SHARON'S POV**

I forgot about school... Because of Niall leaving, I don't wanna do anything.. Only me and Harry go to the same class, the rest of the lads go to a diffrent class... Crap. Another project. I hope they don't put me with that guy that always makes me do all the work... Suddenly I heard my name "...Sharon and Harry" the teacher called out.. YAY!!! I get put with the person who actually helps me!

**HARRY'S POV AGAIN XD**

"Harry and Sharon!" the teacher called out... Yes!!! I get to take her to my house for 2 weeks everyday so we can do the project... Is this my chance? Or is this my last chance before Niall comes home? I just smirked and looked at Carrie, a girl who liked me.. She looked at me and waved. I waved and smirked again.. She glared angrily at Sharon.. Crap,, She was gonna beat the shit outta her.. I bet.. But Sharon is way better than her so it's impossible that Carrie will beat the shit outta her.