~Chapter 33

-Still Linda's POV-

"Good morning Miss Sharon." I said to Sharon as she smiled and said, "Good morning, my parents and Liam will be down in a sec." I smiled and nodded. "Did Zayn really stay over night here?" I asked as Sharon choked on her water and said, "W-What? I don't know, I mean, I-I didn't see him.." she said shyly as I shrugged and said, "Oh. Well okay."

-Sharon's POV-

"Oh. Well okay.." Linda said shrugging as I mentally smirked and said, "Isn't Zayn just dreamy?" Linda dropped the glass of water she wad holding and said softly, "Y-You like him?" "No, but he is hot." I said. "Tell me Linda do you like him?" I asked staring at her.

Silence.

She then blushed and cleaned up the mess. I just waited for her. Zayn was hot and all but I certainly did not like him that way, I was only trying to see how Linda feels about him, I really don't want him to feel lonely. "That is my private life Miss Sharon." She spoke harshly as Harry came in. "Ah, we having a girl talk here eh?" he said laughing deeply as Linda, once again, blushed. "Yep. Let's go in the living room," I said kissing his cheek. "and I'll talk to YOU later, Linda." I said smirking.

"What's going on my little Cherry?" Harry asked cocking an eyebrow up as I naked sure no one was hearing. "Let's go up to my room, where no one can here us." I whispered as he nodded and went up to my room with me. 

"Okay now tell me, where no one can hear us." Harry said deeply as he closed the door behind him.   "Okay, fine. I'll tell you..." I said sighing and crossing my arms. "I'm trying to see if Linda has feelings for Zayn." I said. "and explain to me, why that is YOUR buisness?" Harry said kissing my neck. "Because Zayn seems... Well.. you know, Lonley.. Don't ya think?" I said wrapping my arms around the tall figure. "Well yea. I'm glad my little Cherry Boo likes to help people." he said smiling and pecking my lips. "Hmm, say, did you get that nickname from Brandon?" I asked smirking. "Maybe.. But excactly how do you plan getting the secret out of Linda's mouth?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Well, me and Linda are close friends and I can get her to tell me by me telling her that Zayn is hot and stuff." I said shyly. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, you really think Zayn is-" I cut Harry off, "Yeah, I think Zayn is hot, but I won't ever like him that way, I only wuv you." I said smiling and pecking his lips. "Alright I believe you my wittle boo." Harry said smiling. I hugged him as we went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Linda could you put just ONE more plate, we're having Harry eat with us." I said smiling. Linda nodded and left. 

My parents came down as I smiled and said, "Why good morning mom and dad." "Good morning sweet heart." My parents said at the same time as my dad kissed my cheek. "Good morning Mrs and Mr Payne." Harry said putting out his hand for my dad to shake. "Mornin Harry, you staying with us to eat?" my dad asked as he shook Harry's hand. "Yes sir, I am." Harry said smiling. "That's great!" my mom said shaking Harry's hand. Linda came back in with another plate. "Breakfast is served Mrs and Mr Payne.." Linda said softly as my dad nodded and said, "Thank you." The phone suddenly rang as Linda ran to go answer it. "I'll be right back.. Come on Harry," I said as I quickly pulled Harry towards the living room where Linda answered and said, "Hello?" I then saw her blush and smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Who do chu think she's talking to? You'll be suprised by who it is c; Well, bai baii

btw, sowwy if this chapter was too short :| now bai bai people! c: