chapter 14

Who think she is , coming to me and taking Tre. I'm not finna fight over him, if want him , have him. But he seem so hurt when I kissed Desh'ea. Am I wrong? Or am I wrong for letting Ivy get him to easy?

Things ran though my head all though the day. It came to lunch and I saw Desh'ae and Stephanie talking. I jumped in the line , I didn't want to interrupt so I act like I didn't notice them, all of a sudden I heard yelling and I turnt around and saw Stephanie running toward me , looking like she was going to punch me. She punch my chest and I slapped her. Falling to the floor she wiped the tears out her eyes. "You taking all that shit , do sum bitch!!!!" "What are you talking about???!!!" I said dodging her punches , Desh'ae ran tried to get her off of me. But she was to late. By time she got over there, Stephanie mangered to hit me in my face and I went crazy , I started punching her in her face, booming her against the floor and the lunch room table. They call the police to come pepper spray us , it didn't work. Than I felt and extra two feet on my back kicking me. I turned and it was Ivy. I swung her around to make her fall on the floor. Desh'ae jumped in and started stomping Ivy. Giving it her all before she get pepper sprayed. It didn't work for her either. I looked at Stephanie. She was knocked out. I picked her us and put her in trash can. Before I could turn around a shock with all though my body and I fell to my knee.
It woke me up from my blackout. And my mind came back to me.

What the hell did I get myself into??????