chapter 33

I pulled her on to the bed. She fell, staring in to my eyes I climbed on top of her. Our lips met as pieces of clothing started to come off. She moaned as I kissed her neck. Then she flipped me. She started kissing my neck down to my waist. I moaned for more. She started unbuttoning my pant then were a sound. She stopped and looked at me. "Its my mom" she whispered. We jumped up and got our stuff. Desh'ae looked at her window "come on" she grabbed my hand and she climbed out. I grabbed my keys and climbed out shutting the window behind me. We ran to the car and hopped in. I started the car and drove off nervously speeding. We got to the street and turned off , afraid that her mom saw me. "Bae, its ok slow down" Desh'ae said nervously. But I couldnt , all I could think about is her mom seeing me pull off. "SAM , WATCH OUT! " I swerved off the road and into so grass. I stopped and cut off the car. Desh'ae looked at me. "She's at work, that was my dad , are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry" I said "I had a lot onher mind" "Well , calm down . I'll drive you come get on the passenger side. " I nodded and hopped over and she ran around to the drivers side. She pulled off. I love her and I trust her , but I don't know what to do. "Bae I'm hungry." Desh'ae said keeping her eyes on the road. "Ok , let go to taco bell , my treat" I said trying to relax. She grab my hand. "Ok baby let's go"