chapter 17

After the hospital , we dropped Danny off at his girlfriend house. " I'll let you know" he said getting out the car. Sam nodded and drove off. "Where to bae?" She said to me. "I don't care , as long as we back by 11 , I'm not gonna get killed." I said laughing. "Ok" she said "let's ride". We went to the mall and brought matching outfits and and jewelry , Sam bought some lingerie. I bought some lotion and purfume and some bra and underwear sets. We got back in the car and went to the side of the airport in the field as watch the airplanes fly off into the sunset. We cuddled , laughing and talking about life. I love her eyes. How they shine in the light as it hit them. How they hypnotize you into loving her. I love how she's so loving are caring. I love her hugs , her kisses , how soft she is, her touch. I love her.

As the sun begin to set we stared into each others eyes. We kissed , and it took all of me. Breaths were tooken away and gained back. All this did was make me want her even more. The sun finally set and we stopped kissing. "I love you , but even tho you broke up with Tre , I still can't be with you." I said sadly. I wanted her so bad , and I know she wanted me too. "I know" she said getting up "I'm still here regardless" I smiled

She always know what to say

We hoped back in the car and start driving again. "Where we going" I said "To this party a friend of mines is hosting." "Fine with me but I want a lap dance ," I said teasing her "ha the best you will ever have" teasing me back.

The turn up is finna be real......

**************
Sorry guy most of the chapters are short but they do pack a punch. Comment how much you like it or if you have any questions I will answer them. Stayed tuned there's more of what's to come.