chapter 23

I walked onto Stephanie porch. All you could smell is air fresher. I knock on the do and a little boy answered. "De!" He said jumping on me. "Stephen get off of her" Steph said to the little brother. He got down and went in his room a shut door. She invited me to the couch "we need to talk." "About" I asked sitting on the couch. She looked at me. I know it was time to talk but I just don't know how to tell her. " look I know we been together for some time and I don't wanna make this go wrong." She cuts me off "listen , we gonna break up" I looked at her. Well so much for being kind."why?" I said honest. "Cause I been going with Tayor for two months" I looked at her , Tayor , really Tayor???????. "I know its not right but its worth it." She continued " I know u and Samantha got a thing going on so why don't you ask her out." She saids putting her hand on my shoulder "imma miss you"

"Yeah , imma you too" I said heading out the door.

What a relief . I thought I had to tell her ..

****************

It's been quiet lately. Nobody messing with nobody. Nobody killing nobody. Everything is all good. As so I think.

Me and Samantha been talking on the phone and I fell asleep or she has. I love it because we save long times together talking in our dreams . I still haven't told anyone about going to go visit Stephanie . I think I'm not going to. Tomorrow's the day I go back to school . I didn't wanna go but I had to. I looked at the clock as it read 11:52 pm. Well , I got so time to dip over there. I slipped on my house shoes and went across the street. Sam gave me the keys to the apartment every since I Ben at my auntie house. I went in a shut door. I walked up stairs to her room and heard music . I knocked lightly. Sam came and opened the door " couldn't sleep" she saying letting me in. "Actually , I couldn't , I missed you much." I said hopping on the bed . "well I'm glad you came" she said climbing on top of me. "Don't say anything" she whispered in my ear last I started to kiss my ear. I started to moan, lord , why is she so good. I see why they want her. She started to move down to my chest , licking and biting on my niples. My moan started to get louder. She undressed me, and I fell back super excited. She ripped my underwear with her teeth. She teased me , "Oooww, somebody wet " she says fingering me. I moaned more . she enjoy torturing me. So she let her tongue find my clit. Her tongue went deeper and I went crazy. She pinned me down and made sure I couldn't move. "Ah Samantha! More, please give me more!" I said pouring myself out to her. She started going faster. I tried to catch my breath but all I could think about is Sam hot body all over minds devouring me the way I want to. My legs started shaking and I couldn't contain myself. I came all our her hand. She took it and lick all of it up . then went back to make sure she didn't miss nun. She got up and kissed me. "How was it baby." She asked kissing me again.

"You finna find out" I said flipping her over to start my journey to her paradise.