chapter 11

We laid in the bed for a hour or two. Still tired from our ,"welcome home sex". I got up to get the cover and put my clothes on.

Why is it so cold. Let me cover Sam up.

There was a knock on the door.

Now who could this be????

I slipped on my shirt and answered the door .

It was Tre.

..............,........

I opened the door so I could slip out. "What the fuck you want?" I said not letting him in. "I want my girlfriend , that's what the fuck I want!" He said grabbing my hand trying to move it out the way. "No! She sleep. And you didn't come and see her when you had a chance. Then why are you here now!" He looked at me , like he wanted to tackle me. "I've been busy. What you want me to do." "FOR THREE WHOLE DAYS! YOU BEEN BUSY!!!!. YOUR GIRLFRIEND BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL FOR THREE WHOLE DAY AND YOU ONLY BEEN UP THERE ONCE! WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND ARE YOU? YOU LUCKY TO HAVE HER! YOUR JUST LIKE THE REST! WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT ARE YOU TRE!!!!"

"THE KIND THAT CARE NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE!!!!" He said and it shock the house.

I didn't care anymore. I punched him and he fell back. He got up wiping the blood of his face, running to me trying to tackled him. I kicked him and we fell to the floor. Danny and his dad came and broke us up. "I don't see why your here , she don't need a slut as a best friend!" When them words came out of his mouth it made me mad. I broke free of Danny and tackled. We both fell down the stairs. I got up brushing myself off and looked at him. "Keep on she ain't gonna be your for long." I said heading out the door to my grandma house.