chapter 25

Samantha's POV

So after a hot and loving night with Desh'ae, and a morning shower to refresh from my suspension. I was ready to go back .

But when I saw Stephanie walk in with Tayor holding hands and kissing . I snapped. "What type of girlfriend walk in holding some body else hand." "Oh shut up" she said rounding her eyes. "You should mind your business"
"And you should have stayed in that trash can" I said standing up. "Best to believe that I can put you back in it." "I wanna see you try" Stephanie step towards me. Desh'ae got up and blocked me from her" We just got back we don't need this" Tayor spoke up "Why you jumping in her face Samantha, you the reason why all this is happening." "Shut up Tayor" Ivy said making sure don't finish her sentence. "No , let her talk, she gonna regret the next few words coming out her mouth" I said bluntly. "I'm tired of this, " I turned to Stephanie " you the how that don't know how to treat you girl. So I took her from you. So while you hanging with Ivy and Tayor and the time. You should have been talking to your girlfriend before she slipped out your hands". She looked at me "Me and Desh'ea broke up yesterday and while you talking I slipped out her hands. For like a week now."

"No actually she slipped out of your hands when we got back from Christmas break. You were so selfish to notice that she was fading away that you didn't care. You cheated on her and she always took you back. When Tayor drop you and she will, don't you come running back. Cause she's mines and I'm not letting her go." I said . She looked hurt. Stephanie turned towards Desh'ae, "You cheated on me" "Yeah , at the end, I loved you, you cheated on me multiple times, got pregnant four of them times. But I still came back and help you along the way. I was into you but you never was into me."

The bell rings and everybody started to move. I gathered my stuff and headed up the aile. "Hey Samantha" I turned and it was Stephanie. She stepped up to my face "I don't like you , so don't think you off the hook. Just because you put me in the trash can doesn't mean nothing. I could beat you ass and still take your girl." I stepped up to her face "I like to see you try." I said with a smile. Desh'ae grab me and pulled out of her face , into to the hallway.