chatper 21

I dropped Jessie off at home then I pulled up to my house. It was just ten o clock when we pulled up. Desh'ae ran in my apartment and took a quick shower. She ran down stairs and kissed me . "I love u bruh , now get some sleep ok" she says sweetly. I love when she talks to me like that. I turns me on. "Ok but no promise." I said trying to resist her. "Bruh, for real. Get some , we'll talk about this tomorrow" she kiss me one last long kiss then went out the door and across the street to her anutie house. I hate to see her leave. I hate goodbyes , you don't know how long they would be. I went up stairs and took my shower. The water felt some good. But it wasn't good enough to clear my thoughts. Why did he tell her I beat him up? Do he still love me? Why it so hard to let me go? You mess around wit Ivy anyway! And don't get me started on here.

All of the sudden the lights went off. I turned off the water and hopped out the shower grabbing a towel from off the rank and the gun from the bottom sheif under the decorated towels. I check dad and Danny rooms , they were still knocked out. I check my room and everything was good. What the fuck could happen at 12 in the morning. The light popped back on and then there was a knock a the door. I put the gun on safety and place it under the couch cushion and went down stairs to go open the door. I slide do the stairs so no one would hear me. I opened the door and it was Desh'ae.

**************

"What you doing outside this late" I said letting her in . "Nothing auntie had a talk to me about my mom not likely that I got suspended and me being gay, and how she still trying to except it. But I don't care." She sat door on the couch as she continued to talk "then she started asking me who I go with cause eventually everybody think I go with you." I looked at here. I mean we could be I'm jot wasting time over somebody that deserves the best instead of trash. I wish I would have came back sooner. "And I know I still go with Stephanie and she gives me though hell and I keep forgiving her. Its just I found somebody the excepts me for me and loves me like I love them and that person is you." She says breaking my thoughts. I sat down beside her "I don't care about a title. I could be best friend , wifey , ride or die , or anything else in the book, I love you , and you deserve the best. You don't deserve hell on top of hell. You deserve better than what she gives you. And if I have to show what it looks like I will." "Thanks" she said hugging me "I like I trip some where and you just came out of no where and help me up, and I'm like dang like nobody helps me help" she laughed "imma do something , I know that. " "I know baby girl , I know." I said heading up stairs "where you going?" She says after me. "To put some clothes on. I'm hungry." I said walking in my room. I slipped so short shorts on with my tank top. I took my scarf off and combed though my hair then took care the rest of me then went back down stairs grabbing the keys. We hopped in the car and went to McDounds, got our food and drove around for a little bit more. I had to make sure I put some gas in the car so dad could get to work in the morning but who cares . It got around four o clock in the morning and we pulled up to the house. Desh'ae kissed me goodbye before she left. Danny busted out the door and hopped in the car.

"Dad said you taking us to work and picking us up so have your phone with you all day." He said buckling his seat belt. "Okay " I said in response. That means I got the car all day.
Danny started another conversation.
"How was the party?"
"It was ok til Tre showed up and didn't let me out the room and my only way out was a window in three story house."
"Wow"
"Yeah and that not even the half of it." I said continuing "Bri called me cause she was gonna fight this girl at the gas station after it got busted and the girl told us that Ivy abs Stephanie was out the hospital And Ivy planned to hit me in the back of the head with a rock and fucking up people lives because somebody beat up Tre at the party and she don't know who did it and he ain't telling so yeah"

There was silence. Danny spoke up.

"Obviously, it you cause he wouldn't let you out the room."
"I know but she don't know that"
"Well what cha gonna do?"
"Make sure she keep her mouth shut about me and Desh'ae." I said as we pulled up to his job.
He hopped out the car and shut the door. "You got it sis , don't worry"
"Im not" I said blowing a kiss then pulling off to go get dad.

But forreal forreal. I am.