chaper 3

Sometimes, I just don't know why I fell for him.

Maybe its because of his eyes. Or how he hugs me . Either way it goes . Its something!

But I'm the type of person will say I love you and show you that I mean it .
He's the type of person that says I love you for anything and everything. I love when he tells me he loves me for everything under and over the sun , but I hate the fact that he don't show it.

Lately we been arguing every night expect for last night . Maybe because I got what I wanted other than him. I never cheated so much in my life . I knew it was bad , especially for me cause I never did it before , but I feel like its worth it. I mean come on , nobody gonna beat me up about it!!!

The bell rung while I was in my thoughts. He looked at me "give me mines so I could go to class." . He gets on my nerves. I turned and walked away.

Than I saw her. She was standing by teacher workroom talking to one of her friends. I walked up to her , but before I could say something , Tre grab my hand. "I walking you to class today." He said , "Maybe next period." I said and then turned around. She gone, just like that. "What's wrong?" He says kissing my cheek. I shook my head and went to class.

I spent all my class time , thinking about her , she looked beautiful today, like always. She was wearing a black button down blouse, with black slacks , and some black heels. The heels made her a little bit tall than me but I don't care . She was wearing pink lip stick that made her lips look so kissable. I love every inch of her. Seeing her refreshes my morning to the fullest. I cant , get my mind off of her.

Her was Desh'ae Johnson. She was a grade under me , but I have the most respect for her . We were friends before I moved to Kentucky for three years. And over them years she gotten even more beautiful than she was back then. She's a little shorter that me but is thick as hell , her touch is amazing and her words feeds my soul.

All this made me think about last night. How we were catching up at this party , how she told me about her girlfriend and how her parents were doing. How all she wanna do is escape the bullshit. We were druck. But I knew she was serious. I asked her did she wanna get away from the music for a while and she agreed. We went out the back door of the house party and cut though the woods. Making sure nobody see us . Especially Tre. We got far away from the party and then we stopped. As the moon shined down on us her eyes glittered. I felt her getting closer as I ran my hands up her arm. We kissed as she pushed me into the tree. Our tongues meet as we kissed harder. She moved her hands from around my neck to my pants and popped the bottom opened . She slipped her hand in and started fingering me. I moaned for more . I wanted more. I stopped her and pushed her to the ground. I kissed her ever so softly til I meet her hip bone and started to unbutton her shorts. Putting her shorts down my tongue made its way to her sweet center of happiness. She moaned and I went deeper. I could help myself, it was just so good. I finger her til she was ready to give in. She did, and my tongue followed right after it.

The bell interrupted my daydream . Once again.