chapter 15

I sat in the teachers work room with Desh'ae waiting on her to get up. After she was tased , she took a nap. I not to wake her but she woke up on her own. "So he came back in her yet?"

"Nope, but our parents on the way. And it don't make it know better"
There was a knock on the door and before any of us come get it , it opened and the nurse walked in. "I'm trying to see if y'all was good" she said cheerfully. "They tased y'all so much that it look like it only helped y'all fight. " I smiled , I know my blackout are horrible by its self , and pain for me is like energy. "Especially you Ms Samantha, you just coming out the hospital , I was making sure your dad and brother don't sue us. " I turn to Desh"as to see was ok. She was standing a the window. I walked over there to see what was she looking at. I saw Mr Danials and to emergency trucks , one for Ivy and the other for Stephanie. I saw him put what looks like there suspension papers in their bags while they load them in the truck. He shock his he and walked back into the school. There was another knock at the door and the nusre opened it. It was Ms Tank. She walked over "I'm so happy my girl are ok. " she said near tears hugging us. We hugged back. "Nie you know he ain't gonna go easy on y'all right.?" She said making us feel guilty. "We know " we both said. Then Mr Daniels busted in with our parents. "Have a seat everybody" he said strictly and we followed.

"Now Ms Johnson and Mr Turner You both have well mannered kids. Both of them do what they are took. But I don't see why today they would act up." Then he looked at us " You both are office aides, and you know we need your help. But for today , your both suspended for five days, I will see you next Tuesday. And for the second part of your punishment , you have to gather the class and homework up for the girls and take it to them. Do you both understand me?" "Yes sir " we said . "now go into the hall while I talk to each of your parents" we left and went in the hall way , Desh'ae sat on the steps while I leaned against the wall. Then I went to sit next to her. " I'm sorry I threw her in the trash can." She laugh "its okay , she's trash anyway, " I smiled , I glad she's not mad. "You going to see her aren't you?" "Yep, what type of girlfriend would I be." I laughed , I know she care , but she stuck and trying to choose. I'm not gonna make her leave her for me. All I could do is sit back and watch. "Thanks" she said after the silence. "Anything for you , I love you and I'm always here. " "I love you too." She said then lean over and tongue kiss me , I started to kiss back , it felt like I poured every ounce of me into her. I wish you were mine. Oh I would do you so much better than her. But my thoughts and our kissing got interrupted but the teachers work room busting open. "De let's go" her mom she as she came out the room. "I'll call you later" she said getting up. "Ok"

Dad came out and ask was I ready to go. I nodded and we left . "Danny getting off soon , let go get him." We drove off the school campus and I felt happy , dad didn't fuss at me or anything. We pulled up to Danny jumped in asking why I'm not in school. I told him what happen and I was suspended. He gave me a high and said that's my sister. Dad took us out to eat , then to the movies and the ice cream parlor.

I told you this was gonna be a good day.