chapter 36

Unknown POV

SHE WONT STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!!

My step mom took our neighbors to school this morning. She dropped me and Desh'ae off first. Every since then she has been following me around. Til I finally ducked off into the computer lad. Why is she following me? Is it because what I said? Then I notice , what I said. I hit myself on the head. I talk too much. Then the door knob twisted and the door flew open. It was Desh'ae.

************

She jacked me up against the wall "tell me all that you know and I mean now." I pushed her off of me. "I'm not telling you nothing". This did nothing but made her mad. She run up , booming me to the ground and pinning me to where I can't move. "Tell me now." I got free and flipped her over. "You should try to pin me down. You know I like stuff like that." She looked and me as I kept her pinned down unbottoning her shirt. All of the sudden the light came on and a fist met my face . knocking me to the ground. All I could see was Samantha face before it went dark.

***********

Samantha's POV

So , I followed both my twin and Desh'ae into the 4th floor computer lab. When I finally got there, Joseline had Desh'ea pinned up. It made me mad so I swung. Leaving Her on the floor and getting Desh'ae out the room. "You know you should tell me when stuff like this happens." I said cutting off the lights and closing the door. " I know" she said quickly "but right now we gonna go" she took me by the hand and we ran , down the back stairs and out of the building. We only had two minutes before the bell rings to first period and all u see is people floating in and out the school. We went out the side door and ran to my car. "Come on baby let's going" Desh'ae panicked as we got in. I cranked up the car and drive off. When we were clear from the campus she looked at me. "I know its crazy but I wasn't doing what you think I was." "I know baby I was following y'all the whole time" I said . She wouldn't do me like that....... I know it.
"I know who saw us in the woods and everywhere else." She spitted out. Them words were like fire to me. I got made. I couldn't even react. I pulled over to the side of the rode and looked at her.

"Okay, start talking"